General Category > Economy/Business

Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight [Reminder]

<< < (2/8) > >>

Idiot:

--- Quote from: GrouchoTex on October 23, 2020, 01:33:17 pm ---That would put me out of work.

--- End quote ---
My job as well.  CRAP....just when they ended the job of greeter at Walmart.  happy77

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: GrouchoTex on October 23, 2020, 01:33:17 pm ---That would put me out of work.

--- End quote ---

I could probably keep mine once my platform is handed over to the Chicoms and a pipeline is routed to Mexico.
Cheaper oil for the rest of world while Americans' standard of living plummets.

skeeter:
What is worrisome about this, if it wasn’t a grievous mistake, is it means the Biden campaign thinks they’ve hoodwinked enough early voters in several key states.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: skeeter on October 23, 2020, 03:51:31 pm ---What is worrisome about this, if it wasn’t a grievous mistake, is it means the Biden campaign thinks they’ve hoodwinked enough early voters in several key states.

--- End quote ---
“Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up.”

berdie:

--- Quote from: skeeter on October 23, 2020, 03:51:31 pm ---What is worrisome about this, if it wasn’t a grievous mistake, is it means the Biden campaign thinks they’ve hoodwinked enough early voters in several key states.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure it was just the voices in my head, lol, but I could swear I heard his handlers go into a screaming frenzy. "No, Joe, no...don't tell people that. It's a secret!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version