Author Topic: Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight [Reminder]  (Read 3622 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2020, 06:38:58 pm »
?????

You got me mixed up with someone else.  I have said I would (and have) vote for Trump for several months now.

Good man. You probably already live somewhere that Trump will easily win.

Offline libertybele

Re: Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2020, 06:55:50 pm »
Not only your job and my old job, but think of the impact of the communites whose restaurants, bars, shops, and services will endure. 

Joe Biden is Major League Stupid.

I disagree -- Joe Biden's supporters are Major League Stupid and many will view this as saving the environment and being politically correct and will vote for their resident idiot.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Re: Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight [Reminder]
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2020, 07:49:21 pm »
As Judgment Day approaches within hours; the raging paranoia
of Trump and his disciples is reaching crescendo levels.
Masks are mandatory and on Nov 3, add earplugs & helmets to the list!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2020, 08:18:19 pm »

@Absalom

After that post, I came pretty close to losing my Mod status on this category.  Be glad I didn't hit the post button.  You wouldn't have liked my response.

p.s.  Any more comments alluding any Briefer is a "disciple" or "cultist", or whatever, will have that comment adusted accordingly.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 08:25:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2020, 08:20:13 pm »
After that post, I came pretty close to losing my Mod status on this category.  Be glad I didn't hit the post button.  You wouldn't have liked my response.

Let's just hope Pliny the Gasbag is still posting on the 4th.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2020, 08:24:03 pm »

What a classy post. It’s nice you’re nothing like that raging paranoid, Trump.  *****rollingeyes*****

Projection much?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2020, 03:25:39 am »
Does this guy know how to lose an election,or what?

And it ain't just gas/oil jobs. When you add in all the "auxiliary job" losses,the oil and gas jobs probably aren't 20 percent of the total lost jobs.

NOBODY in America operates in a vacuum. The death of one industry will have negative financial impacts on a dozen or more associated or dependent industries. Who will then,in turn,have an effect on other industries more closely associated with them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2020, 03:57:45 am »
Does this guy know how to lose an election,or what?

And it ain't just gas/oil jobs. When you add in all the "auxiliary job" losses,the oil and gas jobs probably aren't 20 percent of the total lost jobs.

NOBODY in America operates in a vacuum. The death of one industry will have negative financial impacts on a dozen or more associated or dependent industries. Who will then,in turn,have an effect on other industries more closely associated with them.

Like dominoes falling.  I have seem some internal reports that if we eliminate our own fossil fuel industries, energy costs will rise 3X to 4X from imports.  Meaning a good chance of a death knell to all manufacturing of everything in this country, as we will not.be able to compete at any level.

Liberal craniums are under vacuum.  They are that stupid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2020, 04:03:30 am »
Like dominoes falling.  I have seem some internal reports that if we eliminate our own fossil fuel industries, energy costs will rise 3X to 4X from imports.  Meaning a good chance of a death knell to all manufacturing of everything in this country, as we will not.be able to compete at any level.

Liberal craniums are under vacuum.  They are that stupid.

@catfish1957

They see themselves as intellectuals,and they have theories. They are so in love with these clever theories they are not about to allow a minor thing like "reality" intrude and harsh their buzzes.

Offline DB

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2020, 04:10:55 am »
@catfish1957

They see themselves as intellectuals,and they have theories. They are so in love with these clever theories they are not about to allow a minor thing like "reality" intrude and harsh their buzzes.

Clever theories like males can have periods. All the while screaming they're the party of science. They are untethered from reality. And reality, like nature is unforgiving.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2020, 02:30:46 pm »
Today we find out just how far gone our country is....

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2020, 02:40:08 pm »

@mrpotatohead

Slow Joe will wander out on the stage and say "Hi! My name is Corn Pop! Do any of you children want to be one of my "special friends"?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2020, 04:40:13 pm »

The nation’s search for clarity continues. Our hope for unity however was shot to hell by democrats.