Author Topic: Andrew McCarthy: Joe and Hunter Biden should not be investigated by special counsel  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCarthy: Joe and Hunter Biden should not be investigated by special counsel
AG Barr should reject warped rationale of Trump for such a Biden probe

By Andrew McCarthy | National Review

I guess our destiny is to have to address this nonsense every few months, no matter which party is in charge of the government. OK, all together now: There is no good reason to appoint a special counsel.

This time, it’s President Trump and his most strident supporters pushing for it — yes, you heard that right: A president is taking the position that the Justice Department he runs is not up to the job and needs to bring in someone from outside. Sigh . . .

The president wants Attorney General Bill Barr to name a special counsel to investigate possibly actionable Biden family corruption, arising out of the habit Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, made of cashing in on the former vice president’s political influence — a habit Hunter shared with several other associates, including “Middle Class Joe’s” younger brother, Jim.

Obviously, such an investigation would pursue the reasonable suspicion that Joe Biden, the president’s rival in the imminent election, was well aware of what was going on, encouraged it, and profited from it.

In reality, whether the apparent corruption is actionable (in the criminal-prosecution sense) is a second-order issue, for reasons I will come to.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-william-barr-investigation-trump-andrew-mccarthy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Andy's correct.  If Biteme never becomes "President," then there is no conflict of interest for the DoJ to investigate him.  SC's are only for investigating the Executive.  And I don't thing Biteme is going to be President, even if he "wins."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: