Author Topic: MEGA Obama Donor Arrested For Sexual Abuse With Underage Child  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

MEGA Obama Donor Arrested For Sexual Abuse With Underage Child

OPINION – Once again, the Garbage Party proves its worth with the arrest of another sexual deviant that has been honored and celebrated by a president.

The UK’s Daily Mail is reporting that Portland-based Terry Bean, 66, a Democrat bundler and “LGTBQ pioneer” who amassed a $500,000 donation to the campaign of Barack Hussein Obama, has been busted for “sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy” with his boyfriend in a hotel.

KOIN added:

Court documents say the men arranged a $200,000 payment to a 15-year-old boy to make sex abuse charges against Bean go away. ​

Bean was arrested on a warrant accusing him of 2 counts of 3rd-degree sodomy — both felonies — and a misdemeanor sexual abuse charge on a case that was first filed in 2015.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/mega-obama-donor/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6123612&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%2010-21-2020%20%235

Offline LottieDah

Re: MEGA Obama Donor Arrested For Sexual Abuse With Underage Child
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:07:14 pm »
Democrats don't care about that.  They only care about set up scenes in Borat movies featuring horny old Republican men.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 04:29:03 am »
democrats are moving towards justifying pedophilia, like in California.  If your prey is 10years younger or less..
Yes your vote really does Count, and whom will YOU be counted with ?  The molesting/iniquity transgressors ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 08:17:15 am »
Wait until Biden's #LaptopFromHell descends on common folk.  I saw a picture of Paul Pelosi with a little Asian girl.  I won't post it.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 04:06:28 am »
Biden,if elected,will legitimize pedophilia in a short time, and shortly guns by citizen will be illegal, but not for antifa members.
 Hear me now, believe me later.  The Arnold....
 8888crybaby
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions