Author Topic: CBS Anchor Dodges Fast After Suburban Mom's Side Against Biden  (Read 172 times)

rangerrebew

CBS Anchor Dodges Fast After Suburban Mom's Side Against Biden
« on: October 22, 2020, 04:31:24 pm »
CBS Anchor Dodges Fast After Suburban Mom's Side Against Biden

The MSM is trying to hide the Hunter Biden Scandal. They don't want the general public to see how corrupt the Biden family is right before the election. So it was surprising to see a CBS anchor actually broach the subject of the Biden Scandal. But it seems like it didn't go as he planned since he quickly changed subjects after all three people who answered were concerned about Hunter Biden.

Mason: The president has been making an issue of the behavior of Joe Biden's son, Hunter. Is that resonating with anyone? Michelle?

Michelle Fizzano (Lost job during the pandemic) : Absolutely. I'm concerned if Biden got into office that, you know, if something happened with his son or things start coming out, then he's going to defend his son. He's not going to be defending the country. I wouldn't.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/cbs-anchor-dodges-fast-after-suburban-moms-side-against-biden/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: CBS Anchor Dodges Fast After Suburban Mom's Side Against Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:02:39 pm »
This is NOT a Hunter Biden scandal; it is a full-blown JOE Biden scandal and the complicit media is completely ignoring it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 06:01:47 pm »
This is NOT a Hunter Biden scandal; it is a full-blown JOE Biden scandal and the complicit media is completely ignoring it!

Correct.  This will be called the "Hunter Biden Scandal" to deflect from the big guy's role in it.  The magician's watch-my-right-hand diversion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 06:03:09 pm »
Again, the biggest sin of lib media is not their lies, it's their suppression of the truth. If it's not in your news, how do you know it happened? Keeping the public ignorant is their specialty.