Author Topic: Opinion The Russians Made Me Write This.. Derek Hunter  (Read 98 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Opinion The Russians Made Me Write This.. Derek Hunter
« on: October 22, 2020, 03:26:20 pm »
The Russians Made Me Write This
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 12:01 AM

To hear leftists on cable news tell it, there’s a Russian behind every bush and tree. They hear everything you say, and see more of you than New Yorker magazine staff members saw of Jeffrey Toobin. In fact, the Russian disinformation plotters are more omniscient than Santa Claus. You’d be insane to deny them their will, they’re that good…or so liberals believe.

Democrats have tried a lot of campaign strategies this election season – you’re a racist, now vote for me; the country sucks, let us run it; you don’t know how bad you have it; etc., etc. – but at the end they’ve settled on an old favorite: RUSSIA!

They’ve been playing this game throughout the Trump administration – Donald Trump has been everything from a Russian puppet to a Russian agent, depending on the day of the week. He was horrible at both, sending actual military assistance to Ukraine in the form of weapons, not just MREs and pillows. If you’re doing the bidding of a dictator you don’t aid a country that dictator has invaded with heavy weaponry.

The narrative that President Trump was in league with Putin didn’t stand up to scrutiny, so now the left is trying a different approach with an old familiar ring: Russia is interfering in the election again.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/10/22/the-russians-made-me-write-this-n2578497
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34