Author Topic: Victims of Childhood Transgenderism Speak Out: 'I Should Have Been Told To Wait'  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

Victims of Childhood Transgenderism Speak Out: 'I Should Have Been Told To Wait'
dev

During Joe Biden’s ABC News town hall Thursday night, the Democratic presidential nominee expressed support for the radical idea of young children changing their gender.

“I’m the proud mom of two girls, 8 and 10,” Mieke Haeck from State College, Pennsylvania, said during the event in Philadelphia. “My youngest daughter is transgender.”

She then asked Biden how he would “ensure that the lives and rights of LGBTQ people are protected.”

“The idea that an 8-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides, you know, ‘I decided I want to be transgender. That’s what I think I’d like to be. It would make my life a lot easier,’” the former vice president said. “There should be zero discrimination. … So I promise you there is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your daughter or daughters, whichever one or two –”

“One,” Haeck said.

https://dailytruthreport.com/victims-of-childhood-transgenderism-speak-out-i-should-have-been-told-to-wait/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 03:03:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DB

Where's the part in the article of anyone "speaking out"?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where's the part in the article of anyone "speaking out"?

You never get the
"Truth" in the Daily truth report.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

“The idea that an 8-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides, you know, ‘I decided I want to be transgender. That’s what I think I’d like to be. It would make my life a lot easier,’” the former vice president said. “There should be zero discrimination. … So I promise you there is no reason to suggest that there should be any right denied your daughter or daughters

So what happens when your 8-year-old child decides to drink vodka, do drugs, and have sex with your 45-year-old neighbor?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So what happens when your 8-year-old child decides to drink vodka, do drugs, and have sex with your 45-year-old neighbor?

You mean, like If the neighbor was Hunter Biden?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The idiocy of Joe Clueless knows no bounds.  Asked about an eight year old, his answers gravitates to discrimination, and at no time did he suggest that perhaps an eight year old really does not know up from down.

John Hopkins University used to be a major center for sex reassignment surgery, but they ended it and moved to a position that folks wishing to be the opposite sex were in fact suffering from a mental disorder.  If Biden was intelligent, he might know this, but he is clueless and with his 78 years of wisdom, he tells a mother that it is that child's right to make that decision.  What a moron.

Hopefully his idiocy does not influence the parents of that mixed up child.  How many children's lives need to be destroyed by the likes of mental midgets like Biden? 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The idiocy of Joe Clueless knows no bounds.  Asked about an eight year old, his answers gravitates to discrimination, and at no time did he suggest that perhaps an eight year old really does not know up from down.

John Hopkins University used to be a major center for sex reassignment surgery, but they ended it and moved to a position that folks wishing to be the opposite sex were in fact suffering from a mental disorder.  If Biden was intelligent, he might know this, but he is clueless and with his 78 years of wisdom, he tells a mother that it is that child's right to make that decision.  What a moron.

Hopefully his idiocy does not influence the parents of that mixed up child.  How many children's lives need to be destroyed by the likes of mental midgets like Biden?
What's the long term prognosis for these people? Suicide rates, etc? I wonder how many were buffaloed by "supportive" parents, counselors, etc. into doing something they now regret?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis