Author Topic: As Schumer Schemes to Block Barrett, Kennedy Suggests Chuck Should 'Fill Out a Hurt Feelings Report'  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 As Schumer Schemes to Block Barrett, Kennedy Suggests Chuck Should 'Fill Out a Hurt Feelings Report'
By Susan Jones | October 22, 2020 | 8:22am EDT

(CNSNews.com) - On the eve of Judge Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation by the Judiciary Committee, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer tweeted:

"I am forcing a vote to adjourn the Senate until after the November election. We are not going to have business as usual here in the Senate while the Republicans try to use an illegitimate process to jam through a Supreme Court nominee."

Even before Schumer said that, Committee Democrats were talking about boycotting today's committee hearing.

But Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.), a member of the Judiciary Committee, is unfazed. "Let me just say, and I say this with deep confidence, Judge Barrett's nomination is going to be reported favorably out of the Judiciary Committee today," Kennedy told "Fox & Friends" on Thursday.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/schumer-schemes-block-barrett-kennedy-suggests-chuck-should-fill-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

"She knows how to use a semicolon [...]"

That's enough to earn a 'yes' vote in my book.
Also, Senator Kennedy is rather hilarious.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That was a very nice way to smack down Chuck and pee in his Cheerios at the same time. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.