Author Topic: The more you know about Biden, the ickier he is  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The more you know about Biden, the ickier he is
« on: October 22, 2020, 01:30:10 pm »
October 22, 2020
The more you know about Biden, the ickier he is
By Andrea Widburg

We’ve long known that Joe Biden is a man with unseemly habits. He sniffs and fondles little girls, swims naked in front of female Secret Service agents, and has a legitimate sexual assault claim hanging over him. If the Biden hard drive documents are legitimate (and they seem to be), he used his drug-addicted son as a bagman for bribes from foreign governments and businesses and knew his son was inappropriate with underage girls. A recently unearthed 1974 interview with Biden shows us the genesis of all these gross and illegal activities.

Kitty Kelly interviewed Biden two years after he entered Congress – and two years after his wife, Neilia, ran a stop sign and collided with a truck, killing her and their baby daughter. Beau and Hunter suffered serious injuries. (Hunter had a “serious head injury” which – and I say this without sarcasm – may explain a lot about his struggles with drugs and alcohol.) It was a tragedy and garnered the 31-year-old Biden some much-deserved sympathy.

Sympathy, however, cannot obscure that Biden is an unpleasantly weird character. There’s the arrogance from a man who was a mediocre student at best:

“My wife always wanted me to be on the Supreme Court,” he says. “But while I know I can be a good Senator, and I know I can be a good President, I do know that I could never be another Oliver Wendell Holmes. I know I could have easily made the White House with Neilia. And my family still expects me to be there one of these days. With them behind me anything can happen.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/the_more_you_know_about_biden_the_ickier_he_is.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: The more you know about Biden, the ickier he is
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 01:37:36 pm »

John Cardillo  @johncardillo
Does this look like an appropriate father/son interaction to you?
8:45 PM · Oct 21, 2020

John Cardillo@johncardillo
A dad hugging and kissing his son is fine.
Two weirdo adults staging that scene for a photo up while the son looks at the camera like a hostage under duress is creepy AF.
You all know the difference and most of you agree with me but are too groupthink sheep to speak up.
8:29 AM · Oct 22, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org