Author Topic: If Joe Biden lies and the media ignore it, does he make a sound?  (Read 351 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Washington Examiner by by Salena Zito 10/19/2020

Shawn Steffee was at a political function in Indiana County, Pennsylvania, last Thursday evening when he started receiving an overwhelming number of calls and text messages. “My phone started going off like a slot machine. Initially, I had no idea what was going on,” he said from his home in Homer City.

Steffee, a Boilermakers Local 154 business agent and executive board member, soon found the flood of texts and calls were because Joe Biden lied about Steffee and his union supporting him during the ABC News town hall event last week. Host George Stephanopoulos noted Steffee by name in a question about the sincerity of Biden’s support of fracking. Steffee had told the New York Times that Biden’s sudden vocal support of fracking is inconsistent with his goal of ending the use of fossil fuels, and Stephanopoulos pressed him on Steffee’s statement.

"The boilermakers overwhelmingly endorse me, OK?" Biden snapped on Thursday, adding, "So, the Boilermakers Union has endorsed me because I sat down with them, went into great detail with leadership, exactly what I would do, No. 1."

Except they didn’t.

In truth, the Local 154 endorsed President Trump in a September message from business leader John Hughes. They appeared with him onstage at a massive rally shortly after. “Biden flat-out lied. I'm only speaking for my local union, which is the largest boilermaker union in the country,” said Steffee.

The International Boilermakers Union has not endorsed anyone.

Steffee is not one of those Democrats who have left his party. He’s not even one of those guys who say the party has left him. He is still a registered Democrat, proudly so, and believes it has the potential to right itself to return to its working-class roots.

More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/if-joe-biden-lies-and-the-media-ignores-it-does-he-make-a-sound

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: If Joe Biden lies and the media ignore it, does he make a sound?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 05:48:32 am »
Oh, is this it? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LottieDah

Re: If Joe Biden lies and the media ignore it, does he make a sound?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 04:21:49 pm »
The media has canonized Biden.  He is now St. Joseph of Delaware and can do no wrong.  The media choses to ignore the decline in his cognitive skills, the shady business deals he and his family were involved in and his racism.   The only sounds you hear are cheers for Biden and jeers for Trump.