Archives > Radio Shows

Rush: Professor Defends Toobin’s Zoom Schlonging

(1/1)

mystery-ak:

Professor Defends Toobin’s Zoom Schlonging

Oct 21, 2020

RUSH: I knew this was gonna happen. I knew that somebody was going to make a move to try to cover up for Jeffrey Toobin. The New York Daily News has tweeted the following from one of their opinion writers: “Jeffrey Toobin’s History of Bad Sexual Judgment Is Really About Our Unease with Masturbation.” Jeffrey Toobin didn’t do anything wrong!

Jeffrey Toobin got the schlong out there uncovered and was doing whatever he’s doing — anybody can see it during the Zoom call — and it isn’t his fault. It isn’t his problem. It’s simply the fact that we, as a backwards bunch of Puritan-type busybodies, have an unhealthy “unease about masturbation.” It’s some guy named Jonathan Zimmerman.

“Maybe you should stop feeling weird and guilty about that.” This guy teaches education and history at the University of Pennsylvania, Jonathan Zimmerman. It’s not about Jeffrey “Toobin’s history of bad sexual judgment… [It] is really about: our collective unease with masturbation.” He didn’t do anything wrong.

Smokin Joe:
Bloody wanker.

LegalAmerican:
This is what obama put in our schools.  COMMON CORE.  Teaching kids in kindergarten , how to masturbate in class.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Duke Pesta on the Shocking K-12 Common Core Sexual Education Standards

June 22, 2014/in Education, Featured, News, Policy, Regulation, Science, Social Issues /by Joseph R. John
dr duke pesta
Dr. Duke Pesta
If you have young children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, are an educator, are a therapist, are a religious leader, are an elected official of any party, or care about very young children getting an excellent education in grades K-12, you should take time to listen to the below videos by Dr. Duke Pesta.  Dr. Pesta’s discussion is about the indoctrination of students in the Common Core curriculum.  Common Core does not encourage students to read the greatest novels in history, it’s not about teaching students to think outside of the box, nor is it about teaching students to excel beyond the capability of their fellow students in their grade, and it is not about mentoring gifted students.

Common Core teaches students it is not fair for some students to highly achieve beyond the ability of their fellow students—it is about teaching students that everyone should achieve equally and collectively together, resulting in that students’ progress in learning at the lowest possible common denominator so no one is left behind.  Common Core is the plan by the federal government to take over the control of local school board’s education programs and what is taught in the local schools, it pushes an agenda controlled and tested by the Department of Health Education and Welfare and results in recording specific details on “each student’s” thinking, religious beliefs, patriotic beliefs, and family beliefs, in violation of privacy laws.

Common Core is much more than the new math. For quite some time, I seriously tried to understand the new math without success (my math skills are excellent, I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, a Master’s

https://drrichswier.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version