Author Topic: Jill Biden on Hunter Story: ‘The American People Don’t Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family’  (Read 617 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden on Hunter Story: ‘The American People Don’t Want to Hear These Smears Against My Family’

Pam Key 21 Oct 2020

Former second lady Jill Biden said Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that “the American people don’t want to hear these smears against my family” when asked about the story of emails allegedly from Hunter Biden linking his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, to his Ukraine business dealings.

Co-host Sunny Hostin asked, “Dr. Biden, your husband showed remarkable restraint that night when Trump repeatedly attacked your son and disrespected your family. I’ve spent a little bit of time with you, and I know how important your family is to you, and I know how protective you are over them. He continued those attacks at rallies, encouraging the crowd to lock Joe up. On Monday, he claimed that there’s some sort of solve story on the way about a scandal involving your family that will, quote, ‘Make him almost an impotent candidate.’ How do you feel about these constant personal attacks, and how do you respond to them?”

Biden said, “You know, as a mother, I mean, it really, I don’t like to see my son attacked, and certainly, I don’t like to see my husband attacked, but for me or to me these are distractions. I mean, this election is not about Joe Biden or Jill Biden or Kamala or Doug. It is about the American people. The American people don’t want to hear these smears against my family. The American people are struggling right now. I mean, they’re in the midst of all this chaos they’re trying to figure out how to put food on the table, you know, they don’t have jobs, they need health care. Americans don’t want to hear this. That’s why I thought Joe did such a great job at the debate because he addressed the issues. He talked directly to the American people and said, this is what I will do as your president, and Donald Trump just ranted. I don’t even know what he was doing up there. So this time, the debate commission has said that they will mute the mics, and they’ll each get their two minutes to speak. So the American people will clearly see their choice.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/21/jill-biden-on-hunter-story-the-american-people-dont-want-to-hear-these-smears-against-my-family/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Offline mountaineer

Co-host Sunny Hostin asked, “Dr. Biden, your husband showed remarkable restraint that night when Trump repeatedly attacked your son and disrespected your family.
Hunter is not Jill's son. What kind of stupid comment is that?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Good lord this media dishonesty is infuriating.

Offline libertybele

The American people deserve to know the truth about the Biden family; especially Sloe Joe himself -- after all he is seeking the Oval office.

Her speaking out only reaffirms that Joe isn't cognizant enough to stick up for himself, his son or any other member of his family without losing his cool. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

I want Joe's corruption and support/protection of Hunter's financial and moral corruption fully exposed for the country to see. That some American don't want the Bidens' corruption exposed is those Americans' personal corruptness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

Her speaking out only reaffirms that Joe isn't cognizant enough to stick up for himself, his son or any other member of his family without losing his cool.

Notice Jill did not say that the emails are fake or untrue. She just says they're a "distraction" and "smears". When the dog doesn't bark ....
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

The American people deserve to know the truth about the Biden family; especially Sloe Joe himself -- after all he is seeking the Oval office.

A mother defending her brood is the strategy being employed here. As transparent as it gets.

All that needs to be said is this isn't about Hunter Biden. That boy needs help. Its about his grifter daddy.

Offline mountaineer

A mother defending her brood is the strategy being employed here.
Except she's not his mother. She was schtupping his father while his mother was still alive, though, so perhaps that gives her some say-so here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org