Author Topic: Biden: Johnson should be 'ashamed' for suggesting family profited from their name  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Johnson should be 'ashamed' for suggesting family profited from their name
By Jordan Williams - 10/21/20 01:46 PM EDT

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden responded to Sen. Ron Johnson's (R-Wis.) claim that his son Hunter Biden had profited off of their family name, saying the GOP senator should be "ashamed."

Biden in an interview with WISN 12 News accused Johnson of launching a "last-ditch effort" to smear his family before the election, saying there was no legitimacy "whatsoever" to Johnson's claim.

“It's the last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family," Biden said, comparing it to efforts by Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani to dig up dirt on the former vice president.
ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, is one of two GOP chairmen who released a controversial report in September focusing on the younger Biden's business ties.

The senator criticized Biden during an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Monday night, saying, "Hunter Biden, together with other Biden family members, profited off the Biden name."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522075-biden-johnson-should-be-ashamed-of-himself-for-suggested-family-profited
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Allegedly Was in Some Of The Explicit Photos WITH The 14-Year-Old Girl — Who Is One Of His Relatives
October 21, 2020 Alex Hall

President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani has claimed that photographs of underage girls and other “very sensitive” materials were discovered on Hunter Biden’s laptop and have been handed over to Delaware police.
In an explosive interview with conservative news channel Newsmax, the former New York City mayor said he found disturbing content on a hard drive that allegedly belonged to the 50-year-old son of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

According to Giuliani, a text message sent from Hunter Biden to his father complains about how Hunter’s sister-in-law, who was once his lover, told his therapist that he had been “sexually inappropriate” with a 14-year-old girl.

His sister-in-law went on to say that “he had been sexually inappropriate with [redacted] when she says that I face time naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack,” the text message, read by Giuliani, allegedly said. The text went on to say that, when she was pressed, she acknowledged that “[redacted] never said anything like that,” but that she maintained Hunter creates a “very unsafe environment for the kids.”

Ine third of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according to a shocking new report.

Not only were there inappropriate photos of the child on her own, but Hunter Biden allegedly was in some of them with her.

more
https://conservativeus.com/photos-hunter-biden-allegedly-was-in-some-of-the-explicit-photos-with-the-14-year-old-girl-14-year-old-girl-who-is-one-of-his-relatives/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline rustynail

The sex angle is a waste of time and resources.  Do the deals.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It's a last ditch effort to smear me and my family. There is no basis to this.' Joe Biden breaks silence on Hunter's laptop calling Rudy Giuliani Trump's 'henchman' - but doesn't deny emails are genuine

Biden hit back Tuesday when questioned about investigations of his son Hunter Biden's laptop
    He was asked whether Hunter 'profited' off the family name, after a Senate probe of his son's business and reports tied to Hunter's laptop
    He said Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson should be 'ashamed of himself' for probing his family
    Called the claim Hunter profited off his name 'garbage' and called it part of a 'smear'
    Biden avoided questions on the topic at an ABC town hall but snapped at a CBS reporter when questioned a few days ago

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:39 EDT, 21 October 2020 | Updated: 12:21 EDT, 21 October 2020

more

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8863865/Joe-Biden-breaks-silence-Hunters-laptop-calling-Rudy-Giuliani-Trumps-henchman.html
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Johnson should be ashamed for suggesting the news media report facts for a change.

Better, Joe?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org