Author Topic: White House pushing for stimulus deal within next 48 hours  (Read 1568 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: White House pushing for stimulus deal within next 48 hours
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2020, 03:06:47 am »
I'd just as soon see the democrat-communists put up so many obstacles that the Pubbies just say "xxxx it", and the whole thing collapses.

I believe POTUS,  said something like that.  He has stopped negotiating with dems, and plans to go it alone. this seems to be McConnells own idea.  I would need to find the thread. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2020, 03:31:34 am »
Talk about some grumpy, old men on here.  Can't get over times have changed.  They want yesteryear. Cough, cough.  'In my day, we walked 10 miles to school in a blizzard',  those were the days".   Cough, cough.  Most is about TRUMP ENVY.  claiming other issues.

Times may change. Principles do not.
Them that do not know history are doomed to repeat it.. and they damn sure will.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2020, 05:20:43 am »
Talk about some grumpy, old men on here.  Can't get over times have changed.  They want yesteryear. Cough, cough.  'In my day, we walked 10 miles to school in a blizzard',  those were the days".   Cough, cough.  Most is about TRUMP ENVY.  claiming other issues.
-----------------------------------------------
Character is destiny, a trait oblivious to Trump, a compulsive narcissist since birth;
a reality his Mother well understood!!!