Author Topic: Even As Media Work To Ignore It, Biden Scandal Just Keeps Growing  (Read 139 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Even As Media Work To Ignore It, Biden Scandal Just Keeps Growing
I & I Editorial Board
October 21, 2020

I&I Editorial

Acting as partisans, not journalists, Big Media and Big Tech have gone all in, pretending the exploding Biden scandal isn’t really a thing, just more Russian collusion. Well, this scandal isn’t going away. In fact, it’s growing by the day.

We’ve written before about how social media and online publications hyped totally spurious claims of Russian collusion against President Donald Trump, while immediately tamping down factually based claims against fast-aging presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, who appear to have treated the vice presidency as a personal piggy bank.

The false assertion the media used to not report on growing evidence of salacious and likely criminal activity emerging from Hunter Biden’s laptop was that it was “unverified.”

Some even followed serial fabulist Rep. Adam Schiff’s lead in claiming the laptop and its information trove about influence-peddling by the Biden family is really just “Russian disinformation.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/10/21/even-as-media-work-to-ignore-it-biden-scandal-just-keeps-growing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Even As Media Work To Ignore It, Biden Scandal Just Keeps Growing
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 02:14:36 pm »
I have seen several op-eds saying this Big Tech intervention has actually backfired. 

I think if definitely hurts Biden, but was there really enough "undecideds" to matter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.