Author Topic: Senate Will Hold Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation Vote on Hillary Clinton’s Birthday  (Read 688 times)

rangerrebew

Senate Will Hold Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation Vote on Hillary Clinton’s Birthday

2016 presidential election silver medalist Hillary Clinton will be celebrating her birthday next Monday, and will be provided with yet another reminder that she’s not president, and the consequences that has caused for her party.
Learn more about RevenueStripe...

President Donald Trump has already confirmed two Supreme Court justices, and Republicans have the votes in the Senate to confirm his third nominee, Amy Coney Barrett. Mitch McConnell announced earlier today that the vote on Barrett will be held on October 26th – which just so happens to be Hillary’s birthday.

There is, of course, no evidence whatsoever that this was intentional, but it is an amusing case of cosmic irony.

https://www.con-alerts.com/senate-will-hold-amy-coney-barrett-confirmation-vote-on-hillary-clintons-birthday/

Offline HuskyPatriot

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!   :beer:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope they bring a cake, and sing her Happy Birthday.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Don't light the candles on the cake yet.

I sense that the democrat-communists' stunt of denying the Senate Judiciary Committee a quorum (by which to vote Ms. Barrett's nomination out of committee and to the Senate floor), is going to push back the schedule by at least two or three days.

Mr. McConnell will prevail, but he may need a little more time to do so.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I sense that the democrat-communists' stunt of denying the Senate Judiciary Committee a quorum (by which to vote Ms. Barrett's nomination out of committee and to the Senate floor), is going to push back the schedule by at least two or three days.

Maybe, but still in time.  I would think McConnell has a plan to force it out of Judiciary already in place, the votes whipped.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 02:50:07 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

I fear that you are correct. ChuckU Schumer and DiFi, are not above any stunt.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In 2007, Clinton explained that she viewed the United States Constitution as an "organic, growing, evolving set of principles that have stood the test of time and that and can't just be looked at as though it is frozen at some point in the late eighteenth century."

This cannot be further from the philosophy of Barrett.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Senate judiciary committee approves Amy Coney Barrett

The Senate judiciary committee has voted to report the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to the full Senate.

Democrats boycotted the hearing, meaning it was an unusual scene as the committee clerk collected verbal votes from the committee.

Large, poster-sized photos of Democratic senators, including Kamala Harris, had been placed in each of their seats, but as their names were called, there was silence.

The Republicans present chirped out their “yay” votes, however, and the clerk announced:

“Mr Chairman, the votes are 12 yays, 10 no votes.”

That means there will be a full vote in the Senate on whether to confirm Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/oct/22/amy-coney-barrett-committee-vote-donald-trump-joe-biden-debate-us-election-live-updates?ref=hvper.com

---------------------------------------------

Apparently Graham was able to count the no-show Dems as "No" votes.  No word on whether there was an argument about having a Quorum.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good move by Mr. Graham.
Now... on to the full Senate, and... victory!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Senate Will Hold Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation Vote on Hillary Clinton’s Birthday

*chef's kiss*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
*chef's kiss*

Here's the cake I'd want to send Hillary...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Here's the cake I'd want to send Hillary...

Perfect!  :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

democrats murder the innocent babies and save the lives of murderers, capital punishment.  democrats war against patriots and side with jihad murders/slavers on the battle field. democrats side with rebellion and terrorism, while the terrorist tear down and burn our cities, and much much more.  democrats side with the unqualified to nominate for Supreme Court Justice, while trying to lynch highly qualified Supreme Court Justices.  Who in their right minds vote for such ?  Has insanity taken hold in this nation? Oh yeah, they did reject God, to be expelled in government and schools.  Hell is coming to collect its due. :smokin: :nono: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions