Author Topic: Schumer hints at Senate Judiciary Committee shakeup after Barrett hearing criticism  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer hints at Senate Judiciary Committee shakeup after Barrett hearing criticism
by Susan Ferrechio, Chief Congressional Correspondent |
 | October 20, 2020 03:47 PM

Senate Judiciary Committee after Judge Amy Coney Barrett breezed through panel confirmation hearings last week.

Liberal groups and anonymous Senate Democrats have trashed the performance of the panel’s top Democrat, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, 87, after she failed to make any significant attempt to derail Barrett at the hearing.

“I’ve had a long, serious talk with Sen. Feinstein,” Schumer told reporters. “And that’s all I’m going to say about it.”

At one point during the hearing, Feinstein hugged Chairman Lindsey Graham, a Republican senator from South Carolina who is a staunch proponent of Barrett’s nomination.

The liberal group Demand Justice called for Feinstein to either step down voluntarily or for the Democratic leaders to remove her.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/schumer-hints-at-senate-judiciary-committee-shakeup-after-barrett-hearing-criticism
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Hey Chuckie, I can fix what I screwed up and beat Romney too!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.