Author Topic: Mo Brooks: ‘There’s Going to Be More Voter Fraud This Election Than Any Election in the History of t  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mo Brooks: ‘There’s Going to Be More Voter Fraud This Election Than Any Election in the History of the United States’

Jeff Poor 19 Oct 2020

The threat of election irregularities caused by potential voter fraud is a concern for Republicans in this upcoming election. That includes Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL), who expects more fraud in the November 3 election than any election in U.S. history.

During an interview with Mobile, AL radio’s FM Talk 106.5, Brooks said there was private polling showing the GOP better positioned for the election than public polling shows. However, he said mail-in voting and voter fraud were two “wildcards” that could impact next month’s final tally.

“I have a lot of uncertainty,” he said. “I don’t know how it is going to end up. I see the public polling. I see some of the better-conducted private polling, which shows the Republicans doing considerably better than the public polling, akin to what we saw in 2016. Whether it is good enough, I don’t know. The two big wildcards are this mail-in-voting scheme, where people are voting early before they have full information at their disposal in which to make an informed decision and then voter fraud. I personally believe that there’s going to be more voter fraud this election than any election in the history of the United States. There are going to be more ballots that were cast and not counted, and there are going to be more people voting two, three, four or five times than has ever occurred before because of the lack of ballot-box safeguards against the kind of voter fraud that is always conducted in elections but never so easily and so massively as I anticipate it will be conducted in this election.”

Brooks urged listeners to read a New York Post report about a self-proclaimed “master” of committing voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/19/mo-brooks-theres-going-to-be-more-voter-fraud-this-election-than-any-election-in-the-history-of-the-united-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

He's right of course and hopefully the RNC and the Trump camp are prepared for this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Of course there will. It started with all the mail-in ballots going out to deceased or long-since-relocated individuals, and it will snowball from there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

YES...ALL on the demon-rat side as always.  That is the only way they have been able to win any office.  Even OBAMA. PROVEN.

Online mountaineer

J. Robert Smith, "Is Pennsylvania Primed for Major Ballot Fraud?".
... If Democrats steal Pennsylvania – and, perhaps, the presidency – for Joe Biden, the Commonwealth may be more than the “subject of significant post-election legal controversy.” It may be Ground Zero in a national unraveling. It may spark conflicts across the nation – with disastrous consequences.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mail-in ballots = fraud
The more mail in ballots, the more fraud.

Better get used to it.

The only way to stop this will be to OUTLAW mail-in ballots and force all voters to show up at the polls on election day.

I'll go further:
NO mail in ballots
NO ballot harvesting
NO "provisional" ballots of any kind under any circumstances
NO same-day registration (registration must be far enough in advance, say 3-4 months, to allow for verification)
VERY FEW absentee ballots (sufficient cause must be show to receive one).

And finally...
NO reporting of precinct results until ALL precincts (statewide) have forwarded their tallies to the state offices.
If this means no announcement of the victor until the following day, so be it.
They can't manufacture ballots if they have no idea how many they need to dummy up.