Author Topic: GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he's ever seen  (Read 1014 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he's ever seen
By Jonathan Easley - 10/20/20 11:55 AM EDT

Prominent Republican pollster Frank Luntz blasted President Trump and his campaign on Tuesday for focusing on Hunter Biden in the stretch run to Election Day, calling Trump’s campaign the worst he’s ever seen and saying the president’s advisers should be “brought up on charges of political malpractice.”

Speaking at a briefing for the British strategic advising company Global Counsel, Luntz said Trump’s advisers have “their heads up their asses” if they think Hunter Biden will be a winning issue for them.

“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice,” Luntz said.

“It is the worst campaign I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching them since 1980. They’re on the wrong issues. They’re on the wrong message. They’ve got their heads up their assess. … Your damn job is to get your candidate to talk about things that are relevant to the people you need to reach. And if you can’t do your damn job then get out.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521868-gop-pollster-luntz-blasts-trump-campaign-as-worst-hes-ever-seen
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he's ever seen
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 08:20:20 pm »
GOP pollster Luntz blasts Trump campaign as worst he's ever seen
By Jonathan Easley - 10/20/20 11:55 AM EDT

Prominent Republican pollster Frank Luntz blasted President Trump and his campaign on Tuesday for focusing on Hunter Biden in the stretch run to Election Day, calling Trump’s campaign the worst he’s ever seen and saying the president’s advisers should be “brought up on charges of political malpractice.”

Speaking at a briefing for the British strategic advising company Global Counsel, Luntz said Trump’s advisers have “their heads up their asses” if they think Hunter Biden will be a winning issue for them.

“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice,” Luntz said.

“It is the worst campaign I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching them since 1980. They’re on the wrong issues. They’re on the wrong message. They’ve got their heads up their assess. … Your damn job is to get your candidate to talk about things that are relevant to the people you need to reach. And if you can’t do your damn job then get out.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521868-gop-pollster-luntz-blasts-trump-campaign-as-worst-hes-ever-seen

I remember him, he is a LEFTIST and stacks the deck, against POTUS at his 'townhall' meetings. He has been exposed.  POTUS CAMPAIGN IS THE BEST.  THOUSANDS SHOW UP.  There are TRUMP supporters IN THE AIR,  SEA, AND ROADWAY..supporting POTUS TRUMP!  Talk about being a lying Luntz prk!  Sky diving with TRUMP and American flags.  All the BOATERS, making a parade on water, with TRUMP & AMERICAN FLAGS.  Then people n CARS,  with TRUMP & AMERICAN FLAGS. I have never seen this type of support for any POTUS IN MY LIFE TIME.  I AM 75 YEARS OLD. Been around since Eisenhower.

LUNTZ IS A LYING LOONY PUNTZ! 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 08:40:15 pm »
If you dont 't have much to say, say it 4 tiimes.

"political malpractice,"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 08:57:31 pm »
Trump has sparked lots of talk amongst experts who have lots opinions that are dead wrong.

I see the loser’s club has a new member.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 09:01:13 pm »
Of course Luntz is pissed at Trump.  Trump is in the process of putting people like him out of business.  Polling (as we know it) is dying an ugly death.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 09:23:07 pm »
Of course Luntz is pissed at Trump.  Trump is in the process of putting people like him out of business.  Polling (as we know it) is dying an ugly death.

I can't wait till election night to hear the fake exit polls!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 09:46:52 pm »
I can't wait till election night to hear the fake exit polls!

Wolf Blitzer will be leading the pack.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 10:09:39 pm »
Trump has sparked lots of talk amongst experts who have lots opinions that are dead wrong.

lol. He was already IN it!  When he was outed as LEFTIST...with proof. Heck, this article should prove it too. 
 :thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2020, 10:46:48 pm »
After almost 15 years running campaigns, I can tell you that having the most organized campaign doesn't mean you win.

There is no particular rule for winning, except maybe for high and favorable name recognition, enough to convince >50% to vote for you.

Everything after that is negotiable.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:49:26 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 11:17:43 pm »

Pronouncing his fealty to The Cause in The Hill. Appropriate.

Offline dancer

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2020, 08:02:21 am »
Ha!  Makes me wonder if Luntz makes an appearance in Hunter's emails.   :2popcorn:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2020, 02:14:28 pm »
Pollster Frank Luntz Issues Blistering Criticism of Trump Campaign. Here's Why He Lacks Credibility.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/10/21/frank-luntz-criticism-trump-campaign-n2578489
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2020, 02:18:58 pm »

90% agree, but I do have some faith in Rasmussen.  I think they are at least are the best at trying to be objective.  They show Trump down significantly, but am anxious to see their last poll before the election. 

I honestly think we are behind, but it is closer than the pollsters are letting on.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2020, 03:13:16 pm »
90% agree, but I do have some faith in Rasmussen.  I think they are at least are the best at trying to be objective.  They show Trump down significantly, but am anxious to see their last poll before the election. 

I honestly think we are behind, but it is closer than the pollsters are letting on.

I'm not sure he's behind, and here's why.  You and I think a "likely voter" is one who's motivated to vote in the election, but the pollsters define it "someone who's voted in the past 4 elections."

Trump has a whole lot of voters who just registered for the first time, or are registered but haven't voted in years.  This is the "hidden electorate."  The polls, in addition to the flaws that make them appear pro-Biteme like oversampling Dems, are not capturing these numbers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2020, 03:41:22 pm »
I'm not sure he's behind, and here's why.  You and I think a "likely voter" is one who's motivated to vote in the election, but the pollsters define it "someone who's voted in the past 4 elections."

Trump has a whole lot of voters who just registered for the first time, or are registered but haven't voted in years.  This is the "hidden electorate."  The polls, in addition to the flaws that make them appear pro-Biteme like oversampling Dems, are not capturing these numbers.

The level of enthusiasm that we see with our own eyes at rallies and along the president’s travel route is a glimpse of the hidden electorate. Enthusiasm for Trump’s re-election is through the roof!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2020, 04:10:55 pm »
The level of enthusiasm that we see with our own eyes at rallies and along the president’s travel route is a glimpse of the hidden electorate. Enthusiasm for Trump’s re-election is through the roof!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2020, 04:11:56 pm »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2020, 04:19:32 pm »
Pollster Frank Luntz Issues Blistering Criticism of Trump Campaign. Here's Why He Lacks Credibility.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/10/21/frank-luntz-criticism-trump-campaign-n2578489

I remember his antics from 2016.  Not GOP and is with GLOBAL ? HE IS A LEFTIST.  Outed, with his stacking his groups with all democrats. Can we say RINO?  FRAUD? LIAR?   

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 11:43:13 pm »
Quoted:Speaking at a briefing for the British strategic advising company Global Counsel, Luntz said Trump’s advisers have “their heads up their asses” if they think Hunter Biden will be a winning issue for them.

How Trumps opponents love to demand what he can and can't do.  As they advise against Hunter Biden, then that's exactly an issue President Trump should maximize to best benefit.  When leftist tell you you dare not do it, they are actually telling you this can be used to best benefit you. Like nuclear options and such.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions