Author Topic: Rampant shoplifting leads to another Walgreens closing in S.F.  (Read 1834 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rampant shoplifting leads to another Walgreens closing in S.F.
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2021, 11:36:53 pm »
Walgreens had to shut down one of it's stores for the same reason. When they built it in the worst crime area in Decatur you knew what would happen...it has sat empty for several years now.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2021, 11:50:39 pm »
Get away from the coasts. But Idaho is full.

My sister lived in Boise, Eagle and Middleton. Not my cup of tea.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2021, 11:54:58 pm »
My sister lived in Boise, Eagle and Middleton. Not my cup of tea.

I'm on the other side. Right by Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.

(I've lived over there too. Ain't for me.)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2021, 12:10:47 am »
MARTA had many acronims.  But it truly was an underground railroad.

I still take MARTA to the airport for $2.50.  Beats a $70 Lyft ride.  But MARTA has cut back service considerably since Covid.  Many bus routes (including the one closest to my house) have been discontinued.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2021, 12:45:29 am »
I still take MARTA to the airport for $2.50.  Beats a $70 Lyft ride.  But MARTA has cut back service considerably since Covid.  Many bus routes (including the one closest to my house) have been discontinued.

I occasionally return to Atlanta because I have family there. I stopped taking MARTA after witnessing 3 black youths harassing a white youth. Based on the comments, it seemed to be race related.