Author Topic: Trump tells Fox he wants bigger relief deal as Pelosi's deadline nears  (Read 212 times)

Online corbe

Trump tells Fox he wants bigger relief deal as Pelosi's deadline nears

BY BRETT SAMUELS - 10/20/20 09:28 AM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday made yet another appeal for Republican lawmakers to support an economic relief package higher than the $2.2 trillion proposed by Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who cited Tuesday as the final day to agree on a deal before the elections.

"It’s very simple. I want to do it even bigger than the Democrats," Trump said on "Fox & Friends" on Tuesday. "Now, not every Republican agrees with me, but they will. But I want to do it even bigger than the Democrats, because this is money going to people that did not deserve what happened to them coming out of China.”

Such a deal remains highly unlikely. Trump has been pushing for weeks for Republicans to "go big," but GOP senators remain opposed to a price tag near $2 trillion.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/521829-trump-tells-fox-he-wants-bigger-relief-deal-as-pelosis-deadline-nears
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Trump tells Fox he wants bigger relief deal as Pelosi's deadline nears
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 06:16:13 pm »
When the President declares he wants to out spend spend mad Pelosi, we are entering dangerous territory.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions