Author Topic: Bruce Springsteen Sucks... Derek Hunter  (Read 266 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bruce Springsteen Sucks... Derek Hunter
« on: October 20, 2020, 02:33:14 pm »
Bruce Springsteen Sucks
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 20, 2020 12:01 AM

Ever win a bet with a friend and not been able to collect? Everyone knows a guy who owes you money but makes you feel like a jerk whenever you bring it up. Sooner or later, you just write it off and stop mentioning it. He lost the bet, but won in the long run. That’s the celebrities who promised to leave the country if Donald Trump won in 2016. The 2020 election is our chance to collect.

Maybe they didn’t get the message last time, maybe they thought we were joking? We weren’t joking. Many people, me among them, were hoping to see Barbra Streisand pack up her mansion and get the hell out of Dodge. We would have even helped her pack. But she stayed.

Other minor celebrities also swore they’d leave, but didn’t. Former comedienne Chelsea Handler said, “I did buy a house in another country just in case…so all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.” She’s still here, still inflicting her naked body on a public that doesn’t want it. It’s sexual assault as political speech.

Speaking of sexual assault, Lena Dunham is still here. She grew up violating her sister, now she’s violating everyone. Amy Schumer, Chuck’s niece, didn’t keep her promise to move to Spain. Snoop Dogg won’t leave (they have weed everywhere, dude, just go). Only Cher has a valid excuse, as we’ve yet to travel to Jupiter, where she said she’d go if Trump won. (Can’t we just skip Mars so we can speed up her departure?)

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/10/20/bruce-springsteen-sucks-n2578359
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Bruce Springsteen Sucks... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 10:15:22 pm »
Bruce Springsteen Sucks

Now there's an understatement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 10:21:05 pm »
Bruce Springsteen Sucks
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 20, 2020 12:01 AM

Ever win a bet with a friend and not been able to collect? Everyone knows a guy who owes you money but makes you feel like a jerk whenever you bring it up. Sooner or later, you just write it off and stop mentioning it. He lost the bet, but won in the long run. That’s the celebrities who promised to leave the country if Donald Trump won in 2016. The 2020 election is our chance to collect.

Maybe they didn’t get the message last time, maybe they thought we were joking? We weren’t joking. Many people, me among them, were hoping to see Barbra Streisand pack up her mansion and get the hell out of Dodge. We would have even helped her pack. But she stayed.

Other minor celebrities also swore they’d leave, but didn’t. Former comedienne Chelsea Handler said, “I did buy a house in another country just in case…so all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.” She’s still here, still inflicting her naked body on a public that doesn’t want it. It’s sexual assault as political speech.

Speaking of sexual assault, Lena Dunham is still here. She grew up violating her sister, now she’s violating everyone. Amy Schumer, Chuck’s niece, didn’t keep her promise to move to Spain. Snoop Dogg won’t leave (they have weed everywhere, dude, just go). Only Cher has a valid excuse, as we’ve yet to travel to Jupiter, where she said she’d go if Trump won. (Can’t we just skip Mars so we can speed up her departure?)

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/10/20/bruce-springsteen-sucks-n2578359

This I like. Most of us feel the same way.  Whoopie threatened to leave. "Wonder' said he wouldn't perform for us.  Can't think of his first name. lol   Oh, Stevie Wonder. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 01:19:22 pm »
Now there's an understatement.

No. He jumped the shark years ago.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️