Author Topic: President Trump just got a very important endorsement  (Read 79 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump just got a very important endorsement
« on: October 20, 2020, 01:32:08 pm »
October 20, 2020
President Trump just got a very important endorsement
By Andrea Widburg

Years ago, a young man told me that his generation doesn't care about Rush Limbaugh or Rachel Maddow.  Instead, they get their cultural and political information from podcasts and videos.  And in the world of podcasts and videos, one of the biggest political stars is 36-year-old Ben Shapiro — who refused to vote for Trump in 2016.  This time around, Shapiro has given Trump an enthusiastic thumbs-up, both because of Trump's proven history of conservative governance and because the Democrats have become insane.

In a statement that lasted less than nine minutes, Shapiro opened by succinctly stating the three reasons why he supports President Trump in 2020:

1. "I was simply wrong about Donald Trump on policy."

2. "I wasn't really wrong about Donald Trump on character, but whatever damage he was going to do has already been done, and it's not going to help if I don't vote for him this time."

3. "Most importantly, the Democrats have lost their [bleeping] minds."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/president_trump_just_got_a_very_important_endorsement.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34