Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren on the Stump: Trump Threatens Existence of All Life on the Planet  (Read 871 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Penny Starr 19 Oct 2020

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), speaking as a Biden-Harris surrogate on the campaign trail on Monday, said that President Donald Trump is a threat to life on the planet because of his stance on climate change.

“Donald Trump threatens the existence of human life, of all life on this planet,” Warren said in a video posted on the Hill YouTube channel. “And on November 3, we will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

Warren’s remarks centered on the existential threat of climate change.

“We are reaching a moment on our planet in which the crisis that is upon us may no longer be one that we will be able to successfully fight back against,” Warren said.

“The science around this is not controversial,” Warren said. “The science is clear.”

“In fact, you know what scares me to death?” Warren asked. “Every time we get more data and reanalyze the data, what we discover is the problem’s even worse than we thought.”

“We have even less time than we thought,” Warren said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/19/elizabeth-warren-stump-trump-threatens-the-existence-all-life-planet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Oh please!  Fauxcahontus sounds like my deranged husband who claimed that Bush/Cheney and their "friends in the oil business" were destroying the planet.  Last time I checked the planet is still here!  Liz should stop having liquid lunches.

Offline mountaineer

Not to be confused with Planned Parenthood.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Mewannawampum says what?

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh please!  Fauxcahontus sounds like my deranged husband who claimed that Bush/Cheney and their "friends in the oil business" were destroying the planet.  Last time I checked the planet is still here!  Liz should stop having liquid lunches.

Well said.  CHICKEN LITTLE....the sky is falling, the sky is falling.  Histrionics.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ms Warren,t he youngest daughter of a great Indian chief went to her father and asked "Oh  father, how did you choose the names for your three children?" The great chief  replied "My daughter, when your older brother was born, the first sight I saw after  the moment of his birth was a bear running through the woods; so I named him  running-bear. The morning your sister was born, the first sight I saw was a  beautiful star, so I named her morning-star. But why do you ask me such a  question, two-dogs-screwing?"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

Princess SlingingMoreBS had 8 people show up!   :2popcorn:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Elizabeth Warren on the Stump: Trump Threatens Existence of All Life on the Planet
Trump has energized our economy and brought jobs back to our Country.  Obama declared that after his dragging the economy down low, Don't ever expect the economy to get better.  As Warren loves the bigger the better the lie, and blame Republicans for what democrats have accomplished and the damage thereof.  Warren makes clear their old tactics of lie and deceive are still in full use.

The democrats demanded enviro legislation or the world would come to an end before the turn of the Century.  How the minions of Satan do dearly love the lie and preach from their foundations, relentlessly
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:21:27 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Warren's liquid lunches to Bidens crack addictions, democrat utopia !  Now is Joe's problem senility, or substance abuse, or a combination of the two?  Makes clear much of the democrats difficulty in governing, eh ?  Besides being addicted to Russian and Chinese money, eh ?  You know they get legislation they want passed in America.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If everyone died, no one would be left behind to miss it. :shrug:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

There is Mars..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline libertybele

She's a genuine liberal nutcase.  I would love for our resident forum psychiatrist to weigh in on Liz.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.