Author Topic: Florida Man Caught Requesting Ballot For Wife Who Died In 2018  (Read 731 times)

Offline mountaineer

Florida Man Caught Requesting Ballot For Wife Who Died In 2018
« on: October 19, 2020, 03:01:50 pm »
I almost put this one in the Florida Man category.  :laugh:
Florida Man Caught Requesting Ballot For Wife Who Died In 2018
“I feel like I haven’t done anything wrong,” said Wiggins.
By Jarrett Staff October 5, 2020

A Florida man was caught and charged for trying to vote for his dead wife. Larry Wiggins, a 62-year old man whose wife died two years ago, allegedly requested a mail-in ballot for his wife. Wiggins was charged with a 3rd-degree felony after “authorities were alerted that the signature on his wife’s ballot request did not match that of her previous registrations, and investigators figured out his spouse was deceased” reported WFLA News.

Wiggins is one of the few who was actually caught and charged with voter fraud.  ...

“I heard so much about ballots being sent in and people just having found them in different places,” said Wiggins defending his actions. “I said well, let me just send it in and see what’s going to happen to see what’s going to happen to see if they’re actually going to send a ballot for her to vote” admitted Wiggins. Despite feeling justified, he has now been charged with requesting a vote-by-mail ballot on behalf of another elector, which is a third-degree felony. ...
More from Gregg Jarrett
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Florida Man Caught Requesting Ballot For Wife Who Died In 2018
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 12:49:03 am »
“authorities were alerted that the signature on his wife’s ballot request did not match that of her previous registrations

Wow, I had no idea that anyone actually did that, checking signature matches.  Even banks don't do much of that anymore.

This may have been a case of someone ratting on him though, as they were alerted.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington