Author Topic: Democratic Senator ‘Open’ To Packing Supreme Court If GOP Won’t ‘Step Back’ From Barrett Confirmatio  (Read 270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democratic Senator ‘Open’ To Packing Supreme Court If GOP Won’t ‘Step Back’ From Barrett Confirmation
By  Tim Pearce
•
Oct 18, 2020   DailyWire.com

Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) threatened to “rebalance” the federal judiciary under a potential Biden presidency should Senate Republicans confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.

Coons appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union” with host Jake Tapper on Sunday to comment on Barrett’s ongoing confirmation process in the Senate. Coons said that if former Vice President Joe Biden beats President Trump in November, the Delaware senator would be “open” to packing the Supreme Court in response to Barrett’s confirmation.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/democratic-senator-open-to-packing-supreme-court-if-gop-wont-step-back-from-barrett-confirmation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As if the Rats wouldn't do it anyway, no matter who Trump had nominated. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

As if the Rats wouldn't do it anyway, no matter who Trump had nominated. *****rollingeyes*****

Bingo!  Chris Coons needs to be in jail.  That is a threat and communist attack!   

Offline skeeter

I love the "I'm not a fan of court packing but we'll see how the current nomination turns out" line. Sounds so reasonable. /s

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Obama wanted to cast away the Constitution, he made it clear enough they want a one party government like Russia/China.  It's right in yer face, how could you expect to get it any clearer ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions