Author Topic: Trump MUST Up His Game for the Next Debate  (Read 1205 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump MUST Up His Game for the Next Debate
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2020, 08:47:35 pm »
The moderator has removed "foreign policy" from the list of topics for this debate.

No questions on the Middle East, Europe, CHINA, Eastern Europe.  This is beyond unacceptable.   9999hair out0000

POTUS will need to find a way to talk about China vis-à-vis the economy and Covid.

Because of his 3 NOBLE PEACE PRIZE NOMINATIONS.....for his work in 'FOREIGN POLICY'.  Last year he had one nomination from Abbe in Japan.  They do not want people to hear about those. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2020, 08:48:59 pm »
Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) Retweeted
BillStepien
@BillStepien

Our letter to the BDC (Biden Debate Commission)

3:13 PM · Oct 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/BillStepien/status/1318269143884435456

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2020, 09:01:21 pm »
Because of his 3 NOBLE PEACE PRIZE NOMINATIONS.....for his work in 'FOREIGN POLICY'.  Last year he had one nomination from Abbe in Japan.  They do not want people to hear about those.

Exactly. We can’t have that discussion in front of the country’s democrats and independents. That would highlight Trump’s exemplary performance in foreign policy and might perhaps sway a voters decision. Can’t have that.

No, I’m sure that having the president tout his record of success in foreign policy in a debate would violate ‘something’ in democrat world,

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2020, 09:34:31 pm »
The LINK I have,  has been removed by left media.  I also said that a few times.  That is why I need permission to post it long hand ,  from my files.  I believe last time I posted the link, it was you,  who commented it did not work.  Hit my link. 

http://www.magapill.com/  and  http://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/time ... ronavirus/

Your second link doesn't work, and I told you about that too.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 09:35:33 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2020, 09:38:52 pm »

Moving right along here....and just commenting on the title ...I think Trump needs to refrain from another debate with Biden and hold only townhall meetings or even forgo those  and stick to his rallies.  IMHO the benefits from his rallies will surpass any debate -- Biden can't even draw a thousand people!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2020, 09:47:17 pm »

You know, we just don't communicate well.  I am TELLING YOU, SHOWING you...the LINK.  THIS >
  https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/time ... ronavirus/

THAT DOES NOT WORK. I know it does not work, that is why I was asking permission from NANCY. I KNOW IT DOES NOT WORK.  YOU EVEN COMMENTED...one time BEFORE....it did not work. 
That is..WHY...I was asking for permission to post long hand, as my link, did not work anymore.  I have coped RIGHT IN VIRGINIA...NEW LINK. 

I don't know, why, we can't communicate.  I'll take the blame for that and try to make things more clear.  I am trying.

The link I have, does not work anymore. You even told me that.  I was asking Nancy for her permission to post the long version in detail, as my link DID NOT WORK.  NOW, I have a NEW link from RIGHT IN VIRGINIA, WHICH I COPIED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.  Please give me a 10-4, you understood? 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/time ... ronavirus/      < This link I used, does not work anymore.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2020, 09:50:03 pm »
Moving right along here....and just commenting on the title ...I think Trump needs to refrain from another debate with Biden and hold only townhall meetings or even forgo those  and stick to his rallies.  IMHO the benefits from his rallies will surpass any debate -- Biden can't even draw a thousand people!

I don't care for, or want any debate.  What is to debate?  BIDENS LIES?  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Online libertybele

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2020, 09:54:16 pm »
You know, we just don't communicate well.  I am TELLING YOU, SHOWING you...the LINK.  THIS >

THAT DOES NOT WORK. I know it does not work, that is why I was asking permission from NANCY. I KNOW IT DOES NOT WORK.  YOU EVEN COMMENTED...one time BEFORE....it did not work. 
That is..WHY...I was asking for permission to post long hand, as my link, did not work anymore.  I have coped RIGHT IN VIRGINIA...NEW LINK. 

I don't know, why, we can't communicate.  I'll take the blame for that and try to make things more clear.  I am trying.

The link I have, does not work anymore. You even told me that.  I was asking Nancy for her permission to post the long version in detail, as my link DID NOT WORK.  NOW, I have a NEW link from RIGHT IN VIRGINIA, WHICH I COPIED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.  Please give me a 10-4, you understood? 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/time ... ronavirus/      < This link I used, does not work anymore.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2020, 09:57:32 pm »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=452XjnaHr1A

YES!   I was thinking of Cool Hand Luke.  "Failure to communicate'.  888high58888:yowsa:

Offline corbe

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2020, 10:02:12 pm »
   @LegalAmerican Very, very few people want to wade through your epic long posts about Donald Trump's supposive  accomplishments.  If you post that stuff I am gonna post the SMOD Campaign Platform in it's entirety.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2020, 10:03:57 pm »

See the "... ronavirus/"?  The "..." means the aggregator you used truncated the URL.  Go to the actual link, copy the URL from the line at the top of the window and post that.  I have no way of knowing the missing part of the URL, or I would have fixed it for you.

Meet me half-way on this.  Meanwhile, that's the same as no link, and a violation of the excerpting rule.  I'll just delete whole posts that don't meet the criteria for excerpting.  Easier than trying to explain to somebody who shouts at me in all-caps, no?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: