Author Topic: Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails  (Read 3707 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails

Matthew Boyle 18 Oct 2020 Washington, DC

The business partner of Hunter Biden who flipped on the Biden family from prison provided access to 26,000 emails, Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said in a Saturday morning radio appearance.

Schweizer, appearing on Breitbart News Saturday on SiriusXM 125 the Patriot Channel, said that former Hunter Biden business partner Bevan Cooney provided 26,000 emails to him—the first of which were published late last week in a Breitbart News exclusive investigation by Schweizer and author Seamus Bruner. Cooney is currently serving a sentence in federal prison due to his conviction over financial deals he made connected to Hunter Biden and his other partner Devon Archer. Archer, who was also convicted by a jury in federal court, saw his conviction vacated by a federal judge. That conviction was later—just a couple weeks ago—reinstated by an appellate court which overruled the lower court judge’s decision to vacate it. Archer awaits sentencing.

In the meantime, however, Cooney—who is serving his sentence in federal prison—reached out to Schweizer via conservative journalist Matthew Tyrmand and provided written authorization to access his Gmail account. He provided the password and username, and written authorization to publish emails because Schweizer says he believes he was the “fall guy” for the Biden family’s corruption and that he believes the public needs to know what really happened in Hunter Biden’s universe. The first article on these emails was published Friday afternoon, and detailed how Hunter Biden and his partners secured meetings with senior White House officials in November 2011 for Chinese Communist elites—including, as the Chinese elites who were present revealed, a secret meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden himself. The Biden campaign has not responded to requests for comment about this from Breitbart News.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/18/exclusive-peter-schweizer-hunter-bidens-flipped-business-partner-provided-26000-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Check Wayne Allyn (?) Root's Twitter.  He says Hunter's laptop has video of him sexually abusing Chinese children.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Check Wayne Allyn (?) Root's Twitter.  He says Hunter's laptop has video of him sexually abusing Chinese children.

OMG
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm on the wrong device to try to share Root's tweet. Will someone get it before it's taken down?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

@mountaineer

I can see that happening if he is stoned on a drug, in China, so no one will ever know, so he does it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails

Matthew Boyle 18 Oct 2020 Washington, DC

The business partner of Hunter Biden who flipped on the Biden family from prison provided access to 26,000 emails, Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said in a Saturday morning radio appearance.

@mystery-ak

Here I was,about to get as giddy as a schoolgirl,and I see the figure "26,000" and the words "saved emails".

WTF SAVES 26 THOUSAND FREAKING EMAILS?

Besides,we all know the REAL number is 17 million and 3,don't we?

Pull my finger.

This kind of bleep has GOT to end!

The more often this kind of crap is published to get the public's attention and then disappear down the "memory hole" without even a whimper,the less the public will belive LEGIMITATE claims IF any are ever made.

Now,IF there are 36k emails saved somewhere,some investigative team has to waste weeks going through them all to see if there is anything there other than ads for sex aids,real estate scams,get rich quick schemes,and increase the size of your penis scams.

I WANT to believe this crap is true,and now even *I* am burnt out on it.

Which is,as I wrote above,why it is being done.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 02:54:01 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

And THIS time,unlike the 7,512 times before,it's really true!

Offline Idiot

@mountaineer

And THIS time,unlike the 7,512 times before,it's really true!
The Biden camp is NOT DENYING IT.  So it might have legs..........

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Biden camp is NOT DENYING IT.  So it might have legs..........

@mrpotatohead

Even if it does,so what? We will never see them,any more than we have seen the 700,000 other "gotcha nows!" we have been hearing about daily for a couple of decades now.

Remember all the "THIS IS IT!"

"NO KIDDING!"

"IT'S REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN THIS TIME!" headlines on Clinton exposes? How many were ever verified and charges were filed because of them?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 04:21:25 am by sneakypete »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
LOL!  Since I've 'retired', my part-time 'job'/hobby is to take photographs of properties for mortgage lenders.

Have been doing since 2011.

Every single job...I email myself a copy of my work to myself.  Saves me a second trip in case the person who does the value/condition reports accidentally loses them in his process.

I have over 100K jobs in my inbox.  Some properties I've visited a half dozen times since 2011 (when they pay more than 30 days late...when they apply for equity lines of credit, etc..)

So yeah...people DO save records spanning decades.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

LOL!  Since I've 'retired', my part-time 'job'/hobby is to take photographs of properties for mortgage lenders.

Have been doing since 2011.

Every single job...I email myself a copy of my work to myself.  Saves me a second trip in case the person who does the value/condition reports accidentally loses them in his process.

I have over 100K jobs in my inbox.  Some properties I've visited a half dozen times since 2011 (when they pay more than 30 days late...when they apply for equity lines of credit, etc..)

So yeah...people DO save records spanning decades.   :laugh:

I have all my Email going back to 1996 when I first got an Email account. It is all live in my Thunderbird Email client organized in folders by year, both the inbox and sent, so it is easy to find things.

Offline roamer_1

I have all my Email going back to 1996 when I first got an Email account. It is all live in my Thunderbird Email client organized in folders by year, both the inbox and sent, so it is easy to find things.

I have all mine back to the Great Root Beer Disaster of '98

Offline DB

From time to time I do wonder if I should go delete a good portion of it... Just in case I drop dead...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

WHY?????

You have to know you will never read them again,and if you did,you wouldn't understand half the references.

Surely you have better things to do with your life than read emails again that 2 decades old,and if you are not going to read them again,WHY continue to save them?

Online DCPatriot

From time to time I do wonder if I should go delete a good portion of it... Just in case I drop dead...

ROFL!  The aforementioned work emails are the only ones I have in my inbox.  All personal emails sent and received are deleted.

But you're making me LOL how at my age, I wouldn't think of leaving my cell phone in the car whenever I have a vacant property to be inspected/photographed...in case I have a heart attack or something.   As if I would probably have the opportunity to dial 911.

Lord knows where some of these properties are in rural Maryland, they wouldn't find my body for months.  :silly:  (just kidding because after 24 hours a member of the job crew would travel my most recent route looking for my car or something)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Polly Ticks

@roamer_1

WHY?????

You have to know you will never read them again,and if you did,you wouldn't understand half the references.

Surely you have better things to do with your life than read emails again that 2 decades old,and if you are not going to read them again,WHY continue to save them?

It's a modern day time capsule!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online DCPatriot

LOL!

Once in awhile, I'll peruse some of my long ago posts on TOS or here at TBR, and I don't believe it was me who wrote that.

I mean, way back I used to write in paragraphs!!  Multiple sentence paragraphs.  Like @Smokin Joe etc..

Now I post in "brief staccato".  Don't have the patience.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 03:01:53 pm by DCPatriot »

Online Lando Lincoln

LOL!

Once in awhile, I'll peruse some of my long ago posts on TOS or here at TBR, and I don't believe it was me who wrote that.

I mean, way back I used to write in paragraphs!!  Multiple sentence paragraphs.  Like @Smokin Joe etc..

Now I post in "brief staccato.  Don't have the patience.

Ha! You and me both.  I'd have to go back a long time but I don't know how I had the clarity of thought and patience.   :beer:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline verga

Not holding my breath
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
LOL!

Now I post in "brief staccato.  Don't have the patience.

Believe it or not, there was once someone at TOS (cannot recall the screen name to save my life)  who gave out writing awards there.  I won several of those.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

Ha! You and me both.  I'd have to go back a long time but I don't know how I had the clarity of thought and patience.   :beer:

:beer:    :laugh:

Offline DB

@roamer_1

WHY?????

There's old friends and business contacts from way back.

There's when my second child was born and all the Emails surrounding it.

Lots and lots of memories of how life once was.

Online DCPatriot

Believe it or not, there was once someone at TOS (cannot recall the screen name to save my life)  who gave out writing awards there.  I won several of those.

I can understand and believe that, Earl!    :beer:

Online Lando Lincoln

:beer:  Hope all is well! 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien