Author Topic: The Covidian Cult  (Read 301 times)

Online mountaineer

The Covidian Cult
« on: October 18, 2020, 10:06:01 pm »
The Covidian Cult
Oct. 13, 2020
C.J. Hopkins
One of the hallmarks of totalitarianism is mass conformity to a psychotic official narrative. Not a regular official narrative, like the “Cold War” or the “War on Terror” narratives. A totally delusional official narrative that has little or no connection to reality and that is contradicted by a preponderance of facts.

Nazism and Stalinism are the classic examples, but the phenomenon is better observed in cults and other sub-cultural societal groups. Numerous examples will spring to mind: the Manson family, Jim Jones’ People’s Temple, the Church of Scientology, Heavens Gate, etc., each with its own psychotic official narrative: Helter Skelter, Christian Communism, Xenu and the Galactic Confederacy, and so on. ...

It is happening to most of our societies right now. An official narrative is being implemented. A totalitarian official narrative. A totally psychotic official narrative, no less delusional than that of the Nazis, or the Manson family, or any other cult. ...

Their initiation into the Covidian Cult began in January, when the medical authorities and corporate media turned on The Fear with projections of hundreds of millions of deaths and fake photos of people dropping dead in the streets. The psychological conditioning has continued for months.

The global masses have been subjected to a constant stream of propaganda, manufactured hysteria, wild speculation, conflicting directives, exaggerations, lies, and tawdry theatrical effects. Lockdowns. Emergency field hospitals and morgues. The singing-dancing NHS staff. Death trucks. Overflowing ICUs. Dead Covid babies. Manipulated statistics. Goon squads. Masks. And all the rest of it.

Eight months later, here we are. The Head of the Health Emergencies Program at the WHO has basically confirmed an IFR of 0.14%, approximately the same as the seasonal flu.  ...
Read entire article
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

Re: The Covidian Cult
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 11:17:34 pm »
Read entire article......yes.  The maskless are dwindling.  Many times lately I will be the only

one without a mask in the store.  (Walmart Lowes Krogers)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 08:42:42 am »
I have noticed a counter trend here.
There have always been a significant number who do not wear masks. Some businesses require them, but that seems to be a measure of the desire of the business to protect itself from liability if someone does get sick,or they are complying with directives from corporate to retain their franchises (same reason at the root of that). Then the business can say "It is our policy for all employees and/or patrons to wear masks, in compliance with CDC guidelines, therefore we have done our part to prevent the spread of COVID 19."*

I am generally among the non-wearers, except when I concede to do so as a condition of my current employ. Otherwise, I am without. Fewer customers are wearing them, or requiring that delivery personnel do so. When requested by clients, I comply, but of late, those requests have declined.

*Note, that the "guidelines" are the driving force, even if the actions are taken to limit liability, because those are the announced best practices.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 08:50:31 am »
https://archive.fo/tWO9A

Curiouser and curiouser....

Note dates at link.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 09:40:34 am »
I kinda like the Branch Covidians myself.
The Republic is lost.