Author Topic: Priebus expecting Trump win in election that will go 'down to the wire'  (Read 529 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Priebus expecting Trump win in election that will go 'down to the wire'
By Justine Coleman - 10/18/20 01:21 PM EDT

Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus said Sunday that he is expecting President Trump to win in an election that will go “down to the wire.”

Priebus told CBS’s “Face The Nation” that a Washington Post report that said he is concerned about Trump’s chances in the upcoming election is “not at all” true.

“I'm not concerned about that at all,” he said. “I’m concerned about early vote. I'm concerned about absentee ballot voting, but I'm always worried about early vote and absentee ballot voting.”

The former also RNC chairman noted that the coronavirus pandemic is bringing “unprecedented times” in the election.

“This is something that's going to come down to the wire, and I hope and expect the president to win,” Priebus said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/521600-priebus-expecting-trump-win-in-election-that-will-come-down-to-the
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Priebus expecting Trump win in election that will go 'down to the wire'
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 06:49:35 pm »
Wow, Trump's ability to choose ain't genius but it sure is consistent!
Another loser who lasted 6 months before getting kicked out the door.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:16:22 pm by Absalom »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 07:03:01 pm »
Another looser who lasted 6 months before getting kicked out the door.

LOLOL!

Such a self-proclaimed intelligent student of history, but evidently not of English.    **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 07:18:53 pm »
LOLOL!
Such a self-proclaimed intelligent student of history, but evidently not of English.    **nononono*
------------------------
Tks for the pick-up, as I made the adjustment!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 08:02:58 pm »
------------------------
Tks for the pick-up, as I made the adjustment!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 03:18:32 am »
I don't care if Trump wins in a historic landslide,or only 1 vote,as long as he wins.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 03:33:01 am »
What would Priebus know about winning elections?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 03:55:01 am »
Another loser who lasted 6 months before getting kicked out the door.

POTUS didn't choose Preibus, he was already there.  I never understand, why people, YOU...want and expect POTUS to be clairvoyant and KNOW who is corrupt or not,  just by looking at people.  If YOU won presidency, you would remove all people?  WHO WOULD RUN THE COUNTRY?  Who isn't corrupt.  Give me a list,  now.   A new boss in a NEW BUSINESS, works with what is there, then starts to weed out dead wood, corruption, little by little.  Tell me, who else he should get rid of.  RIGHT NOW.  Give me the names.  HINDSIGHT IS SO GREAT....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CORRECT.  it is also, the lamest post on earth.   :facepalm:   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 03:59:00 am »
What would Priebus know about winning elections?

Why is LEFT  media, making an article about him and his opinion?  Is he still a government employee?  I don't  know. 
They always choose someone that will say something NEGATIVE ABOUT POTUS.  I DON'T BELIEVE ONE WORD BY PRIEBUS.  VOTER SUPPRESSION.......

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 04:00:09 am »
I don't care if Trump wins in a historic landslide,or only 1 vote,as long as he wins.

YES.   :seeya: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 04:10:22 am »
POTUS didn't choose Preibus, he was already there.  I never understand, why people, YOU...want and expect POTUS to be clairvoyant and KNOW who is corrupt or not,  just by looking at people.  If YOU won presidency, you would remove all people?  WHO WOULD RUN THE COUNTRY?  Who isn't corrupt.  Give me a list,  now.   A new boss in a NEW BUSINESS, works with what is there, then starts to weed out dead wood, corruption, little by little.  Tell me, who else he should get rid of.  RIGHT NOW.  Give me the names.  HINDSIGHT IS SO GREAT....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CORRECT.  it is also, the lamest post on earth.   
--------------------------------
Character is destiny, the vital attribute that allows leaders to foresee events.
Clairvoyance has nothing to do w/it. Try getting real by Christmas Eve.