Author Topic: Hunter Biden allegedly demanded laptop back a day before story broke via an attorney; repair shop ow  (Read 513 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden allegedly demanded laptop back a day before story broke via an attorney; repair shop owner shows email
October 18, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

The unsubstantiated claim by Democrats and their media allies that the bombshell laptop emails stories published by the New York Post last week are just “Russian disinformation” appears to have suffered another devastating blow.

Adam Housley, an award-winning journalist who’s certainly no Trump sycophant, has published an email that was allegedly recently sent by Hunter Biden’s attorney to John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of the repair shop where the laptop had been dropped off in 2019.

In the stunning email sent Oct. 13, a day before New York Post broke the story, attorney George Mesires thanked Isaac “for speaking with me tonight.”

“As indicated, I am a lawyer for Hunter Biden and I appreciate you reviewing your record on this matter. Thank you,” he added.

According to Housley, who – it appears – has spoken with Issac, Mesires also “called John Paul’s shop a few days back and asked for Hunter’s computers back.”

This is another monumental finding because, as noted by Housley in the tweets below, “You don’t ask for someone else’s computers…you ask for your own.”

Adam Housley
@adamhousley
Hunter Biden’s attorney called John Paul’s shop a few days back and asked for Hunter’s computers back. FYI. You don’t ask for someone else’s computers...you ask for your own. FYI
8:53 PM · Oct 16, 2020

Adam Housley
@adamhousley
Here ya go....this is the email sent to John Paul by Hunter Biden's lawyer. It is in reference to returning the laptops. Also...the attorney said Hunter dropped em off in 2017. Nope..try April 2019. He didn't even know when he left em there. Redactions on this document are mine

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/18/hunter-biden-allegedly-demanded-laptop-back-a-day-before-story-broke-via-an-attorney-repair-shop-owner-shows-email-985957
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hot damn...  This thing is starting to get some serious traction.  I am surprised.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The timing sounds about right.  Hunter's lawyer asked for the laptop the minute he was contacted by the NY Post for comment, and that was probably the day before the paper hit the stands.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: