Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Self-Inflicted Wounds Make For An Unlikely Reelection, Experts Say  (Read 4588 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

ROTFLMAO!!!

BINGO!   Target was hit. RIGHT ON THE MONEY.    13859 

Offline skeeter

FINALLY!

YES. It is. The price for being the top dog. I ran my companies. You know what? Not a single damn person wanted to hear excuses. If it's sideways, it's mine to fix. It's MY fault.
thats a ridiculous oversimplification. We have federalism. We have a division of powers. Why do I need to point this out?

Online roamer_1

thats a ridiculous oversimplification. We have federalism. We have a division of powers. Why do I need to point this out?

Because it ain't true.

What IS true is that oversimplification. The CEO/COO is the top, and the buck always stops right at the top. It always has, and it always will. That is why it is the most powerful office in the world... Not that that helped poor ol Tumpy. He can't help it...

Online DB

I still don't believe the pollsters have good data. Doesn't anyone on the right know of someone that has participated in a recent poll? Everyone I know hangs up on them. Garbage in, garbage out.

Online roamer_1

BINGO!   Target was hit. RIGHT ON THE MONEY.    13859

NAH. That one blew up right in the barrel.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I AM an expert and I still think Democrats who voted by mail for the first time, will make mistakes and their ballots will be thrown out. 

Are you saying millions of Democrats are too stupid to vote @Victoria33   If so, this may be the truest thing you've ever posted.   :yowsa:

Offline LegalAmerican

Things are being done. Just not noticed by LEFT,  MEDIA, OR hidden.  Can we say Biden? JUDICIAL WATCH has been working on this too.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FINALLY!

YES. It is. The price for being the top dog. I ran my companies. You know what? Not a single damn person wanted to hear excuses. If it's sideways, it's mine to fix. It's MY fault.

This is one of those times I really wish the government could be run like a business.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Are you saying millions of Democrats are too stupid to vote @Victoria33   If so, this may be the truest thing you've ever posted.   :yowsa:

:thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

Because it ain't true.

What IS true is that oversimplification. The CEO/COO is the top, and the buck always stops right at the top. It always has, and it always will. That is why it is the most powerful office in the world... Not that that helped poor ol Tumpy. He can't help it...
Well whatever helps you make ‘sense’ of things.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sadly after the last Presidential election a few people like me screamed that election fraud must be remedied and not ignored until the last moments.  Looks like serious remedies to election fraud was much ignored for YEARS. 

Shortly after the last election @christian the Trump administration headed up an effort demanding states clean up their voter rolls.  In a nutshell, across the board, states refused since this is the prevue of the states, not the feds.

Regarding this election, the GOP has been dragging states into lower court, appeals courts, and the Supreme Court.  We've won seven .. but just lost a big one in Pennsylvania thanks to a 4-4 tie in the SC which allows the lower court ruling in favor of democrats to stand.

No administration has tried harder or been more successful at exposing and stopping democrat voter fraud.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well whatever helps you make ‘sense’ of things.

I wonder what it would be like to run a business when you have 535 people you can't fire sitting on the board, and more than half are hostile to your every move, and undermine every one of your decisions?  Being mocked as a "Tumpy" probably would not be my biggest headache. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Ok, my last one.  It just backs up what I said.  Too many corrupt people in America now.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Well he IS the self-proclaimed 'Great Negotiator'... How's that working out?

Pretty damn well for the American worker.  Just ask your horse.

Federal election commission runs the show...

That's wrong.

I ran my companies. You know what? Not a single damn person wanted to hear excuses. If it's sideways, it's mine to fix. It's MY fault.

Sure, in bait shops .... but not in publically-held conglomerates with a board of directors. 

The election is only a few weeks away, and polls continue to show a large gap between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

The first line of the article is bullshit.  And this was its high point.

“Politics remains a game of addition. You either broaden your base or turn it out in greater numbers,” Bruce Mehlman, a Republican strategist who has provided quarterly in-depth analyses of presidential races for years, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Maybe if Mehlman would put down the crack pipe he'd see what's going on and apologize for taking a salary to hype this rubbish.

This data   pointing-down   from rallies in Arizona, is being duplicated in every Trump peaceful protest across the nation. 

ARIZONA is ready to re-elect @realDonaldTrump!

Prescott Rally:

✅ 22,254 signups

✅ 23.7% NOT Republican

✅ 37.6% did not vote in 2016

Tucson Rally:

✅ 19,291 signups

✅ 28.2% NOT Republican

✅ 28.6% did not vote in 2016

Thank you all for the support!!— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) October 19, 2020

https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/1318325746201395202?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Meet the true experts:   :yowsa:

Dan Scavino
@DanScavino

Happening now in Tucson, Arizona! LET’S GO ARIZONA!! LET’S WIN!!!

Video: 

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1318333141409411072

7:28 PM · Oct 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Online roamer_1

This is one of those times I really wish the government could be run like a business.

The very same principles apply. Ask Harry Truman.

Offline skeeter

I wonder what it would be like to run a business when you have 535 people you can't fire sitting on the board, and more than half are hostile to your every move, and undermine every one of your decisions?  Being mocked as a "Tumpy" probably would not be my biggest headache. :shrug:
The last four years has really adjusted my perspective on the relative power of the executive as an individual.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 03:16:52 am by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

The same thing that happens on any big project with multiple interests, contractually bound subs, differing schedules, governmental dictates, fiscal operators, and etc.

And the guy on the hook is the main contractor.

Online roamer_1

Pretty damn well for the American worker.  Just ask your horse.

Not lately, so I wouldn't toot that particular horn so loudly.

Online roamer_1

That's wrong.

No, it's not. The FEC is the controlling legal authority.