Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Self-Inflicted Wounds Make For An Unlikely Reelection, Experts Say  (Read 4576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump’s Self-Inflicted Wounds Make For An Unlikely Reelection, Experts Say

Andrew Trunsky
Elections Reporter
October 17, 2020 6:53 PM ET
Font Size:

The election is only a few weeks away, and polls continue to show a large gap between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
    The former vice president has consistently led in national and battleground polls and has expanded his lead in critical swing states since the first debate.
    As Trump continues to focus on his base, the president has seen a decline in support from critical voting blocs including senior voters, suburbanites and women, polls show.

Polls have consistently shown a sizable polling gap between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden with the election a few weeks away, leaving little time for the incumbent to increase his standing with battleground demographics that could decide the winner.

Biden has consistently led Trump in both national and battleground polls, and voters have widely disapproved of his handling of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Further, Trump’s approval among two critical voting blocs — seniors and suburban women — has plummeted, allowing Biden to pull ahead in swing states that the president won four years ago.

“Politics remains a game of addition. You either broaden your base or turn it out in greater numbers,” Bruce Mehlman, a Republican strategist who has provided quarterly in-depth analyses of presidential races for years, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“President Trump has never really tried to expand beyond his core supporters,” he said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/17/trumps-self-inflicted-wounds-unlikely-reelection/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank Gosh for "experts."  Without them I wouldn't have any idea what to think.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I think Biden's self-inflicted wounds are much worse ... but then again, I'm not an expert.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Biden's self-inflicted wounds are much worse ... but then again, I'm not an expert.

You are the expert in deciding how you are going to vote. 333cleo 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@mystery-ak

I AM an expert  :yowsa: and I still think Democrats who voted by mail for the first time, will make mistakes and their ballots will be thrown out.  I think there will be millions of these thrown out and Trump could win because of it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 06:22:48 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@mystery-ak

I AM an expert  :yowsa: and I still think Democrats who voted by mail for the first time, will make mistakes and their ballots will be thrown out.  I think there will be millions of these thrown out and Trump could win because of it.

The irony of that would be ironic!
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

The irony of that would be ironic!

There's another article posted here concurrently reporting there have been 300k+ ballots already been rejected in Pennsylvania.

Online libertybele

@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@mystery-ak

@Victoria33  isn't it up to the precinct captain to determine which ballots are thrown out?  If the precinct captain leans DEM, don't you think that it is a possibility that they would likely make exceptions??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Sadly after the last Presidential election a few people like me screamed that election fraud must be remedied and not ignored until the last moments.  Looks like serious remedies to election fraud was much ignored for YEARS.  As to Trump self-inflicting, the democrats, foaming at the mouth, fiercely threatening citizens with arson, murder, violence,and lot of it already has happened sure looks to me the democrats are running scared.  We are getting a show of how Communist and Nazi they are willing to show themselves to be.  Kansas City appears to be the latest threats to citizens of threats of arson after the election. Odd the bought and owned by Soros democrats FBI seems to be uninterested at domestic terrorism is it might benefit democrats.  IMAGINE THAT ! (As seen Aceofspades)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Sadly after the last Presidential election a few people like me screamed that election fraud must be remedied and not ignored until the last moments.  Looks like serious remedies to election fraud was much ignored for YEARS.  As to Trump self-inflicting, the democrats, foaming at the mouth, fiercely threatening citizens with arson, murder, violence,and lot of it already has happened sure looks to me the democrats are running scared.  We are getting a show of how Communist and Nazi they are willing to show themselves to be.  Kansas City appears to be the latest threats to citizens of threats of arson after the election. Odd the bought and owned by Soros democrats FBI seems to be uninterested at domestic terrorism is it might benefit democrats.  IMAGINE THAT ! (As seen Aceofspades)

You got it.   888high58888

Offline roamer_1

And who's been in charge that should have taken care of it???

Offline LegalAmerican

All of congress and the Judicial branch, in both sides.

For about 2 + years we had no DOJ..with Sessions recusing himself.  It isn't as if republicans had all kind of help in that issue. DEMON-RATS fight everything that is good our our country nd enjoy their corruption.  So, WHO,  do you really want to blame?  ALL THE DEMON-RATS in congress & JUDICIAL dept. who have promoted FRAUD & corruption, for decades, or some republican group, trying to do something about it. We have Ted Cruz. Lindsey Graham.  It takes attorneys.  What about all the senators who are attorneys? 

I have information under Obama, Eric Holder, said he would sue anyone , trying to STOP VOTER FRAUD!   Documented by JUDICIAL WATCH.  Just too many corrupt people in our country now.  Hart/Celler act 1965, ruined our country.  That would be demon-rat JFK, who wanted this & demon-rat LBJ & Teddy who pushed it into law. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You tell me.  The King?
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

State governors & state legislators?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 01:44:11 am by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
State governors.

</snicker>

Like Wolf?  Walz?  Kate Brown?
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

For about 2 + years we had no DOJ..with Sessions recusing himself.  It isn't as if republicans had all kind of help in that issue. DEMON-RATS fight everything that is good our our country nd enjoy their corruption.  So, WHO,  do you really want to blame?  ALL THE DEMON-RATS in congress & JUDICIAL dept. who have promoted FRAUD & corruption, for decades, or some republican group, trying to do something about it. We have Ted Cruz. Lindsey Graham.  It takes attorneys.  What about all the senators who are attorneys? 

I have information under Obama, Eric Holder, said he would sue anyone , trying to STOP VOTER FRAUD!   Documented by JUDICIAL WATCH.  Just too many corrupt people in our country now.  Hart/Celler act 1965, ruined our country.  That would be demon-rat JFK, who wanted this & demon-rat LBJ & Teddy who pushed it into law.

President Obama
continues to countenance actions by his appointees that undermine the rule of law and constitutional government:
Despite a ban on funding that Obama signed into law, his administration continues to fund the corrupt and allegedly defunct “community” organization ACORN. In July 2011 Judicial Watch uncovered a $79,819 grant to AHCOA (Affordable Housing Centers of America), the renamed ACORN Housing which has a long history of corrupt activity. In absolute violation of the funding ban, Judicial Watch has since confirmed that the Obama administration has funneled $730,000 to the ACORN network, a group that has a long personal history with President Obama.In 2011, JW released a special report entitled “The Rebranding of ACORN,” which details how the ACORN network is alive and well and  ****well-placed to undermine the integrity of the 2012 elections –-**** evidently with the assistance of the Obama administration.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 02:10:26 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline roamer_1

You tell me.  The King?

Well he IS the self-proclaimed 'Great Negotiator'... How's that working out?

Offline roamer_1

State governors & state legislators?

Federal election commission runs the show...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Takes two to Tango.  Probably his fault. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

</snicker>

Like Wolf?  Walz?  Kate Brown?
Theres not much the president can do about CAs motor voter laws, unsolicited ballot mass mailings and ballot harvesting rules.

Offline roamer_1

Riiiight. It's not his fault. Hell, it's NEVER his fault. The buck never got to the top. Not a single damn time..

Offline skeeter

Riiiight. It's not his fault. Hell, it's NEVER his fault. The buck never got to the top. Not a single damn time..
On the contrary, it’s always his fault. Every damn time.

Offline roamer_1

On the contrary, it’s always his fault. Every damn time.

FINALLY!

YES. It is. The price for being the top dog. I ran my companies. You know what? Not a single damn person wanted to hear excuses. If it's sideways, it's mine to fix. It's MY fault.

Offline LegalAmerican

Very well.  3 Noble peace prize nominations, and one from last year, dealing with foreign powers.  America, may just be too corrupt to save her.  That is ALL,  ON THE CORRUPT PEOPLE IN IT.  Do I sense that TRUMP envy?  lol

Offline roamer_1

Very well.  3 Noble peace prize nominations, and one from last year, dealing with foreign powers.  America, may just be too corrupt to save her.  That is ALL,  ON THE CORRUPT PEOPLE IN IT.  Do I sense that TRUMP envy?  lol

ROTFLMAO!!!