Author Topic: Biden Can’t Have it Both Ways on Paris Climate Accord  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Can’t Have it Both Ways on Paris Climate Accord
« on: October 18, 2020, 01:46:43 pm »
Biden Can’t Have it Both Ways on Paris Climate Accord

On Friday, October 16, 20201 Comment

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my free Email alerts. Thanks for visiting!
“IT’S ALL IN THE FINE PRINT”

by Tom Harris, Executive Director, ICSC, ©2020
https://unfccc.int/process-and-meetings/the-convention/what-is-the-united-nations-framework-convention-on-climate-change

(Oct. 16, 2020) — In his climate change plan Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden says that the United States will “re-enter the Paris Agreement on day one of the Biden Administration.” The former vice-president reassures readers in his “Plan for a Clean Energy Revolution and Environmental Justice” that he will “not allow other nations, including China, to game the system by becoming destination economies for polluters…”

Biden is apparently unaware that the Paris Agreement is one of the primary tools with which China is gaming the system. This is because the treaty gives huge benefits to China, still considered a developing country under UN rules, that do not apply to us. President Donald Trump announced the U.S. withdrawal from the agreement for exactly that reason.

Here’s what Joe seems to not know about Paris.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/10/16/biden-cant-have-it-both-ways-on-paris-climate-accord/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden Can’t Have it Both Ways on Paris Climate Accord
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 04:32:51 pm »
Biteme knows the ramifications of Paris, and is fine with anything that takes the US down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 04:37:03 pm »
Biden will do whatever his communist Chinese overlords tell him to do.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 05:28:11 pm »
Biteme knows the ramifications of Paris, and is fine with anything that takes the US down.

We thought Kerry was a flip flopper.  Pedo joe has him beat hands down
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 05:33:49 pm »
We thought Kerry was a flip flopper.  Pedo joe has him beat hands down

(Evidence that the left can't meme.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 05:36:00 pm »

(Evidence that the left can't meme.)

:silly:

(Top notch)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.