Author Topic: Joe Biden Endorsed A Candidate Who Blogged About 4-year old girls in THONGS  (Read 285 times)

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Michigan Democrat Jon Hoadley has previously blogged about a variety of illegal activities that cast doubt on his image as a clean-cut politician. He loves unprotected gay sex, methamphetamines, alcoholic romps around the town, and so much more. He's also called straight women "Breeders" and discussed "four year olds in thongs" during private conversations. Naturally, he's been endorsed by Joe Biden the kid sniffer. People of Michigan, I implore you, to think twice before voting for Jon Hoadley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4E1461-oTE

Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Online mountaineer

Sounds like a mainline modern-day Dem to me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You just don't want Slow Joe to have any friends,do you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Birds of a feather flock together, don't you know!  Biden is a perv, and this guy sounds like one too.  But Dems are too dumb to understand what that means exactly.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Birds of a feather flock together, don't you know!  Biden is a perv, and this guy sounds like one too.  But Dems are too dumb to understand what that means exactly.

@jafo2010

All I have to read is "4 year olds in thongs",and bells start going off in my head and I have a sudden urge to buy rope and travel.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

Oh,they understand what it means,alright. They just see it as one more "alternative lifestyle",and don't give a damn,

Offline HuskyPatriot