Author Topic: Text messages show raw and intimate exchange between Joe and Hunter Biden  (Read 595 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Text messages show raw and intimate exchange between Joe and Hunter Biden

By Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge

October 16, 2020 | 5:49pm | Updated

A raw series of text messages show Joe Biden offering fatherly comfort as his son, Hunter, lamented from a rehab facility about being a “f–ked up addict who can’t be trusted” and had damaged his dad’s political career.

The intimate family exchange took place on February 24, 2019, two months before Joe launched his campaign for the White House.

“Good morning my beautiful son. I miss you and love you. Dad,” the elder Biden wrote at 6:57 a.m.

Hunter responded with a lengthy diatribe about his ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, and his father’s political advisers, and he also complained bitterly about a conversation with his sister-in-law-turned-lover, Hallie Biden.

“For f–ks sake hallie for the first time [in] 17 days talks to me to say im an embarrassment. To MY family,” Hunter wrote.

He then admitted, “Well dad, the truth is as you and hallie point out — I am a f–ked up addict that cant be…Trusted relied upon nor defended.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/10/16/texts-show-raw-intimate-exchange-between-joe-and-hunter-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

More about Hunter's emails and texts, from New York Post:
Hunter Biden’s emails and texts show not just a politician’s troubled son angling for lucrative overseas business deals — they also reveal a concerned father, a fun-loving friend and a man tortured by the deaths that have devastated his family.

In a text-message exchange from 2018, eldest daughter Naomi — named after Biden’s late sister, who was killed with their mother, Neilia, in a 1972 car crash — pleaded with her dad for emergency cash.

“Can you put 150 in my account it was just declined for lyft to airport sorry sorry sorry sorry,” the now-26-year-old Columbia Law student asked.

“Yes I can but Naomi you ­really have to start to realize that once you are out of school the chances of you living like your father is a billionaire when he’s really given all his money away- is going to be a bit of a shock,” Hunter answered. ...
He gave all his money away? To dear old dad, certainly, but who else? It's been postulated that Hunter and Joe were just conduits for most of the millions (which is why Hunter was always broke), greasing the palms and of and making payoffs to people all over the world.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

More about Hunter's emails and texts, from New York Post:He gave all his money away? To dear old dad, certainly, but who else? It's been postulated that Hunter and Joe were just conduits for most of the millions (which is why Hunter was always broke), greasing the palms and of and making payoffs to people all over the world.

If he did he certainly didn't declare it on his taxes.