Author Topic: RNC files FEC complaint against Twitter, claims company made 'illegal in-kind contribution' to Biden  (Read 448 times)

Online mountaineer

RNC files FEC complaint against Twitter, claims company made 'illegal in-kind contribution' to Biden campaign
Oct. 16, 2020
The RNC claims that by limiting circulation of the New York Post article about Hunter Biden's business dealings and Joe Biden's alleged knowledge of those dealings, Twitter violated federal campaign finance law
By Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: The Republican National Committee (RNC) on Friday filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that the censorship of the New York Post article about Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings and former Vice President Joe Biden’s alleged knowledge of those dealings amounts to an “illegal corporate in-kind political contribution” to the Biden campaign, Fox News has learned.

The complaint, filed by the RNC on Friday and obtained exclusively by Fox News, states that the RNC “believes that Twitter has violated FECA and the Commission’s Regulations by making corporate in-kind contributions to Biden for President.”

The RNC, in its complaint, said Twitter “is a partisan actor, run by partisan Democrats” and is “using its corporate resources to provide active support for Joe Biden’s campaign in violation of federal law,” and demanded the FEC “conduct an immediate investigation” into Twitter’s “illegal in-kind contributions to the Biden campaign,” and “impose the maximum penalty allowed under the law.” ... FOX
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is more than past due.
The RNC could file dozens of complaints like this against Twitter, Facebook, Imgur, Yahoo, and on and on and on.
They are all simply political machines working directly for the DNC.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

"In-kind contribution" was my first thought when I heard Tw*tter and FB were trying to censor the Hunter Biden emails story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope the FEC gives this due diligence.  I'm not holding my breath.... 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I hope the FEC gives this due diligence.  I'm not holding my breath.... 333cleo

I'm not expecting anything to become of this -- but it is good to see the RNC taking action. 

Let's hope they have all their ducks in a row concerning the election. (Highly doubtful)
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not expecting anything to become of this -- but it is good to see the RNC taking action. 

Let's hope they have all their ducks in a row concerning the election. (Highly doubtful)

I think they've been working the election angle, too.  There's a perception there's something wrong, and that's a lot better than it was 2 or 4 years ago.  We've been running the table on the Federal Circuit Court cases created by O'Bastard Judges.  I'm not nearly as doubtful as you are on this.  :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I think they've been working the election angle, too.  There's a perception there's something wrong, and that's a lot better than it was 2 or 4 years ago.  We've been running the table on the Federal Circuit Court cases created by O'Bastard Judges.  I'm not nearly as doubtful as you are on this.  :0001:

IMHO the RNC hasn't had decent leadership in a very long time.  I don't think Rona is any better than Reince.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.