Author Topic: Biden responds viciously when asked about the Hunter Biden revelations  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 17, 2020
Biden responds viciously when asked about the Hunter Biden revelations
By Andrea Widburg

It was disgraceful that, during ABC’s “faux” townhall, George Stephanopoulos did not ask Joe Biden about the contents of the computer that Hunter Biden abandoned at a repair shop. When CBS News’s Bo Erickson dared to ask Biden that question, Biden didn’t even attempt an answer. He lashed out angrily at Erickson for daring to ask the question.

Erickson posed the question while Biden was preparing to board a gas-guzzling private jet. Speaking respectfully, he said, “Mr. Biden, what is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?”

Biden instantly went on the attack:

I know you’d ask it. I have no response. It’s another smear campaign. Right up your alley. Those are the questions you always ask.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/biden_responds_viciously_when_asked_about_the_hunter_biden_revelations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden responds viciously when asked about the Hunter Biden revelations
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 02:38:54 pm »
Biden and the rats think this sort of attack when asked uncomfortable questions worked for Trump, why not use it themselves.

The difference is everyone can see those reporters asking the questions are their own ever obsequious media allies, not the attack dog journalists they are with Trump. The rats end up looking just out of control nasty.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 02:40:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 03:22:01 pm »
   Trump has obviously become a politician and his campaign has matured. In 2016 Trump's lawyer (Cohen) was putting out fires, fast forward to 2020 and his current lawyer walks around with a 5 gallon can of gasoline and kitchen matches. This October Surprise is good.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 03:45:15 pm »
Biden and the rats think this sort of attack when asked uncomfortable questions worked for Trump, why not use it themselves.

The difference is everyone can see those reporters asking the questions are their own ever obsequious media allies, not the attack dog journalists they are with Trump. The rats end up looking just out of control nasty.

Attacking a SEE BS reporter no less!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 04:14:44 pm »
Attacking a SEE BS reporter no less!

That seemed staged to me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 05:13:15 pm »
That seemed staged to me.

It did to me too, but it's unclear what they were trying to prove.  Extreme leftist reporters are capable of asking tough questions in a kid-glove way?   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 05:26:24 pm »
It did to me too, but it's unclear what they were trying to prove.  Extreme leftist reporters are capable of asking tough questions in a kid-glove way?   :shrug:

I might've thought so, too, if Auntie Nanna hadn't kicked the snot out of Wolf Blitzer the other day. Although he groveled through it I do not think it was appreciated.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 01:01:14 am »

Kinda that Hannity-esque soft get-in-front-of-it thing... Biteme gets to get all incensed... Pan the reporters with their o-face... 'Ooh! we'd better not ask him that again!... He gets mad!'...  :whistle: *****rollingeyes*****

But that ain't what reporters DO...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 04:03:09 am »
   Trump has obviously become a politician and his campaign has matured. In 2016 Trump's lawyer (Cohen) was putting out fires, fast forward to 2020 and his current lawyer walks around with a 5 gallon can of gasoline and kitchen matches. This October Surprise is good.

Why do you keep posting B.S.? 
-------------------------------------------
9:46 PM -#1

I have always posted about STORMY lying and having to pay POTUS $290,000.00, for extorting money from someone famous. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE . Its a comprehensive and much bigger plan to take Trump down then most people can imagine. The plan already started more then 15 years ago when Mueller was still head of the Fbi. The Deep State expected that Trump would run in 2008 for the presidency, they created a plan to protect their puppet Obama and to end Trumps political ambitions once and for all.

It was a combined operation between Brennan (CIA) Clapper (NSA) Mueller (FBI) the 7th floor, the DNC and the MSM outlets CNN, MSNBC and NBC. They infiltrated several operators into Trumps surroundings like Michael Cohen. Cohen bought in 2005 two condo's in Trumps tower and introduce himself at the owners meeting which lead to become Trumps personal laywer.

At that time NBC already invited Trump in 2004 to presenting the Apprentice for them. Remarkable is that NBC in 2006 organised a edition of the Apprentice in the PB mansion. The reason was to be able to introduce miss Stormy Daniels to Trump. In this way Cohen and Daniels were able to make this extortion "deal" behind Trumps back. The Apprentice was also needed to create a certain bad womanizer profile of Trump.

But his run for the presidency came on hold trough his newborn son. Thats why the extortion deal between Cohen and Daniels disappeared in the freezer for over 12 years together with all these false allegations from abused Apprentice women. Notice when bribing is not possible the DS will try to embarrass and compromising a opponont which is their beloved weapon to eliminate a enemy. Later in time they invented also plan B in case plan A didn't work to get rid of Trump.

Trump was already for many years a direct threat for the Deep State existance. Primarily because of his statements regarding the 911 attacks and the outcome of the Nisc report in 2004. Now Plan B contained the Russian hoax story for this purpose they infiltrated numerous other operators into Trump's proximity to justify later in time the Russian investigation. Thats why Muellers report contain no evidence against Trump for any collusion at all because the whole Russian narrative simply never occured. But Muellers report was written in a highly suggestive and manipulated way to give the Dems enough ammunition to start their impeachment trial. Remember how Mueller became the SC. Muellers assignment was first of all to protect his own infiltrants which he all knew and second to coverup the Russian hoax story. You can easily assume that Muellers team consisted only out DS operators.

Notice Sessions was obligated to report his decision of his recusal to the president first.

Remember his recusal was based on almost nothing. Instead to inform the President he waited till Trump was abroad and then handed the "Russian dossier" over to RR which immediately appointed Mueller as the Special Counsel. In this way they prevented Trump from any interference.

Be awaŕe every upcoming political entity which could lead to become a potential threat for the DS, will be approached in a early stadium just to determine whether a person is might be susceptible to bribing when nessacary. The MSM outlets will follow his steps and report statements trough interviews during his life.

In 1980 was CNN founded to become the Deep State private broadcast channel which filled the need for their international worldwide ongoing operations for propaganda and coverup purposes. CNN is the only TV Network in the World which is on cable to reach every household and all kind of other public facilities, like airports, events, conference and hotel accommodations throughout the World. There are many more dots to make but all fit in and support my comment.

Cyber Note:  Please provide a link when you copy text from another website!

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thepatriothangout/shocking-leaked-texts-from-fbi-agents-give-trump-v-t32731.html
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:02:24 am by Cyber Liberty »

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 04:21:49 am »

Why do you keep posting B.S.?
----------SNIP-------

Perhaps @LegalAmerican  it is to get a rise out of my Favorite Trump Admirer.  wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2020, 04:39:18 am »
    Perhaps @LegalAmerican  it is to get a rise out of my Favorite Trump Admirer.  wink777

At least, @corbe , your BS is succinct.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2020, 04:40:33 am »
     No Humpers were harmed in the making of that post @roamer_1

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 06:58:29 am »
     No Humpers were harmed in the making of that post @roamer_1

Maybe not, but there appears to be a massive copyright violation...lol.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 01:17:35 pm »
Hey, Joe Biden, what did you know about Hunter’s crook emails?: Goodwin
By Michael Goodwin
October 17, 2020 | 10:13pm
Now that some secrets of the Biden family business are no longer secrets, it’s easy to imagine Joe Biden asking the same question Robert Redford asked in the 1972 film “The Candidate.” After winning a Senate race he didn’t expect to win, Redford turns to his handler and wonders: “What do we do now?”

That’s the end of the movie, but the story about the Bidens is just beginning. What Joe Biden must do now is start telling the truth. The whole truth.

Up to now, the Democrats’ presidential nominee has gotten away with the fiction that he never talked to his son Hunter about Hunter’s suspect business dealings in Ukraine, China and elsewhere. The repeated claim was never credible, especially when it was revealed that Hunter flew on Air Force Two with his father to Beijing and came home with a $1.5 billion commitment from a Chinese bank for a new investment firm.

So they flew to China and back together and we’re supposed to believe the father never asked the son who he was seeing in China and why.

C’mon, man. ...
Read the rest at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org