Author Topic: After Ice Cube Works With Trump, CNN Cancels Cuomo Interview, Rapper Says: ‘Can’t Handle The Truth’  (Read 524 times)

rangerrebew

After Ice Cube Works With Trump, CNN Cancels Cuomo Interview, Rapper Says: ‘Can’t Handle The Truth’
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
•
Oct 16, 2020   DailyWire.com

Rapper and actor Ice Cube said Friday that CNN canceled his scheduled appearance on host Chris Cuomo’s “Cuomo Prime Time.”

The rapper, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, recently made headlines for working with the Trump administration on a plan intended to bolster black Americans’ prosperity, dubbed the “Platinum Plan.”

According to Ice Cube, Team Biden told him they’d work with him post-election, whereas the Trump administration working with the rapper right away, amending their Platinum Plan.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/after-ice-cube-works-with-trump-cnn-cancels-cuomo-interview-rapper-says-cant-handle-the-truth?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=101720-news&utm_campaign=position1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I honestly can't understand how or why anyone would accuse Trump of racism.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

We know why.

What you mean is why would anyone believe the charge.

Offline DB

Anyone is a racist that wants to secure the border. That's what the left screams.

But "racist" has simply become a word weapon that requires no evidence or basis in fact. The bottom line is anyone who disagrees with the left is a racist. It requires no thinking.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We know why.

What you mean is why would anyone believe the charge.

@skeeter

You are right,of course.

I have suspected Trump of many things,but racism sure wasn't one of them. Not even once.

Offline LegalAmerican

9:46 PM -#1
I have always posted about STORMY lying and having to pay POTUS $290,000.00, for extorting money from someone famous. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE . Its a comprehensive and much bigger plan to take Trump down then most people can imagine. The plan already started more then 15 years ago when Mueller was still head of the Fbi. The Deep State expected that Trump would run in 2008 for the presidency, they created a plan to protect their puppet Obama and to end Trumps political ambitions once and for all.

It was a combined operation between Brennan (CIA) Clapper (NSA) Mueller (FBI) the 7th floor, the DNC and the MSM outlets CNN, MSNBC and NBC. They infiltrated several operators into Trumps surroundings like Michael Cohen. Cohen bought in 2005 two condo's in Trumps tower and introduce himself at the owners meeting which lead to become Trumps personal laywer.

At that time NBC already invited Trump in 2004 to presenting the Apprentice for them. Remarkable is that NBC in 2006 organised a edition of the Apprentice in the PB mansion. The reason was to be able to introduce miss Stormy Daniels to Trump. In this way Cohen and Daniels were able to make this extortion "deal" behind Trumps back. The Apprentice was also needed to create a certain bad womanizer profile of Trump.

But his run for the presidency came on hold trough his newborn son. Thats why the extortion deal between Cohen and Daniels disappeared in the freezer for over 12 years together with all these false allegations from abused Apprentice women. Notice when bribing is not possible the DS will try to embarrass and compromising a opponont which is their beloved weapon to eliminate a enemy. Later in time they invented also plan B in case plan A didn't work to get rid of Trump.

Trump was already for many years a direct threat for the Deep State existance. Primarily because of his statements regarding the 911 attacks and the outcome of the Nisc report in 2004. Now Plan B contained the Russian hoax story for this purpose they infiltrated numerous other operators into Trump's proximity to justify later in time the Russian investigation. Thats why Muellers report contain no evidence against Trump for any collusion at all because the whole Russian narrative simply never occured. But Muellers report was written in a highly suggestive and manipulated way to give the Dems enough ammunition to start their impeachment trial. Remember how Mueller became the SC. Muellers assignment was first of all to protect his own infiltrants which he all knew and second to coverup the Russian hoax story. You can easily assume that Muellers team consisted only out DS operators.

Notice Sessions was obligated to report his decision of his recusal to the president first.

Remember his recusal was based on almost nothing. Instead to inform the President he waited till Trump was abroad and then handed the "Russian dossier" over to RR which immediately appointed Mueller as the Special Counsel. In this way they prevented Trump from any interference.

Be awaŕe every upcoming political entity which could lead to become a potential threat for the DS, will be approached in a early stadium just to determine whether a person is might be susceptible to bribing when nessacary. The MSM outlets will follow his steps and report statements trough interviews during his life.

In 1980 was CNN founded to become the Deep State private broadcast channel which filled the need for their international worldwide ongoing operations for propaganda and coverup purposes. CNN is the only TV Network in the World which is on cable to reach every household and all kind of other public facilities, like airports, events, conference and hotel accommodations throughout the World. There are many more dots to make but all fit in and support my comment.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uh,huh.

Yeah.

Sumbodie needs  nap.

Offline The_Reader_David

Ah, but you're thinking of English speakers.  The left speaks not English, but a real-world analogue of Newspeak, which has the same goal as Newspeak -- to make thoughts opposed to the Party's agenda unexpressible -- but which works not by narrowing the meaning of words rationally, as the fictional Newspeak's working was explained to Winston Smith, but by overloading words with extra meanings, to harness the emotional reaction their original English meaning evoked.

Thus, "racist" in real-world Newspeak can mean the same as "racist" in English, or a person who opposes some program the left fancies benefits racial and ethnic minorities, or a person who has noticed illiberal aspects of Islamic Sharia and thinks we could do without them in Western societies, or a person who thinks that countries should be able to control who immigrates to them, or simply a light-skinned person of European ancestry under the dictum popular in the fever-swamps of academe throughout the Anglosphere, "all whites are racist."

Other handy real-world Newspeak phrases include "health care", which can mean what the English phrase means, or government-designed health insurance (so that modifying Obamacare is called, with as straight face "taking away people's health care"); "women's health care", which besides its English denotation also means abortion-on-demand (throughout all nine months of pregnancy, and with permission given to the abortionist to kill any children who survive the attempt kill them in utero); and lately, "court-packing" which, besides denoting increasing the number of seats on the SCOTUS now also means appointing and confirming Supreme Court justices the Left doesn't like.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline LMAO

Ah, but you're thinking of English speakers.  The left speaks not English, but a real-world analogue of Newspeak, which has the same goal as Newspeak -- to make thoughts opposed to the Party's agenda unexpressible -- but which works not by narrowing the meaning of words rationally, as the fictional Newspeak's working was explained to Winston Smith, but by overloading words with extra meanings, to harness the emotional reaction their original English meaning evoked.

Thus, "racist" in real-world Newspeak can mean the same as "racist" in English, or a person who opposes some program the left fancies benefits racial and ethnic minorities, or a person who has noticed illiberal aspects of Islamic Sharia and thinks we could do without them in Western societies, or a person who thinks that countries should be able to control who immigrates to them, or simply a light-skinned person of European ancestry under the dictum popular in the fever-swamps of academe throughout the Anglosphere, "all whites are racist."

Other handy real-world Newspeak phrases include "health care", which can mean what the English phrase means, or government-designed health insurance (so that modifying Obamacare is called, with as straight face "taking away people's health care"); "women's health care", which besides its English denotation also means abortion-on-demand (throughout all nine months of pregnancy, and with permission given to the abortionist to kill any children who survive the attempt kill them in utero); and lately, "court-packing" which, besides denoting increasing the number of seats on the SCOTUS now also means appointing and confirming Supreme Court justices the Left doesn't like.

@The_Reader_David

Great post :beer:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy