Author Topic: Biden campaign targets NFL fans in advertising blitz  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign targets NFL fans in advertising blitz
« on: October 18, 2020, 07:04:42 pm »
By Justine Coleman - 10/18/20 02:43 PM EDT

© United Press International

Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s campaign is targeting NFL fans in an advertising blitz on Sunday – 16 days out from Election Day.

Biden’s campaign released four new ads to debut during NFL games this week.

Two of the ads will air during the Pittsburgh Steelers and Cleveland Brown game. One ad is called “The Blind Pig,” which details how an Ann Arbor, Mich., bar co-owner’s small business is struggling during the coronavirus pandemic.

“For 50 years the Blind Pig has been open and crowded, but right now it’s an empty room,” co-owner Joe said in the ad. “This is the reality of Trump’s COVID response.”

“My only hope for my family and for this business and my community is that Joe Biden wins this election,” he adds.

“The Blind Pig” ad will be the first advertisement that The Beastie Boys has licensed music for “because of the importance of the election,” the Biden campaign noted. The band's song “Sabotage” plays in the background.

more w/video of the 3ads..
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/521606-biden-campaign-targets-nfl-fans-in-advertising-blitz
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden campaign targets NFL fans in advertising blitz
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 12:44:11 am »
The owner of the Blind Pig is a moron if he thinks Biden would do anything to combat a virus beyond what has been done.  He has no plan, and frankly, he has zero intelligence to deal with this virus. 

What this virus does prove is that the CDC is mismanaged or poorly managed.  And it is not just with Redfield, but also with Frieden from Obama's Administration.  They depleted the PPE in 2009 and never resupplied?  Why?  Where are the questions for all the failures by the CDC?  The CDC failed to produce a viable test, and wasted at least one whole month diddling. 

And why the hell is Fauci heading the task force?  Makes no sense.  And he has proven completely incompetent.  I believe Trump would have dumped him if he wasn't the darling of the Democommies.  Should Trump get a second term, he will be the first person that gets the boot.  Barr will be right behind him.

I have said all along that Trump should seek out his own men and women, people that have NOT served other administrations.  I would not trust anyone from Clinton, Obama and particularly Bushes administration.  Trump should have long ago learned that lesson.