Author Topic: Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad  (Read 2530 times)

Online roamer_1

A slight difference:  With those examples, we hoped the justice system would operate correctly and we were disappointed it did not.  At his moment, however, the miscreants have a chance of paying for it at the polls.  After the election, we'll be back to demanding the DoJ do their job, and that's where we'll get burnt again.

So...we have little chance of success if we elect the Incumbent, and zero chance if we elect the Rat.  I don't blame you for declaring that's likely a pointless effort.

It isn't pointless exactly...

I don't think it will succeed. Or if it does, that it will make much difference... Unless it is viral enough, with evidence enough to overcome the media blackout and spin, and ultimately the bag-holder that will be sacrificed to save the 'king'.

The sides are too regimented and calcified, and the middle ain't likely to care.
Just like Tumpy could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose support... The same exists upon the left.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's enough to drive us to strong drink.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want to hear the lamentations of the Early Voters just now realizing they voted for a corrupt Pedo.

@Cyber Liberty

Are you kidding? These people are Dims,who vote Dim because they think somebody is going to give them something.

It's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!" Why would they let a little thing like that bother them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want to hear the lamentations of the Early Voters just now realizing they voted for a corrupt Pedo.

@Cyber Liberty

I am happy to say I voted today. That way,even if I die between now and election day,I was still able to piss on the Dim Parade.

No way in hell was I willing to take a chance on losing that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

Rudy's interview about the hard drive etc.

https://www.brighteon.com/a99689f9-757e-4b99-80eb-112ab0cadef5

Someone please imbed this for viewing.

Offline mountaineer

Eddie Zipperer  @EddieZipperer
The media spent years desperately trying to find some evidence that President Trump and his kids were profiting off of his office.
Now, they have proof that's exactly what Joe Biden was doing as Vice President, and they won't even report on it.
7:51 AM · Oct 18, 2020·

Eddie Zipperer  @EddieZipperer
I wonder how many in the media look at the Hunter Biden emails and say to themselves: "I don't like it as a 're-elect Trump' story, but it will make a great 'Kamala Harris for President' story."
8:16 AM · Oct 18, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org