Author Topic: Biden opens massive advertising advantage over Trump  (Read 604 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden opens massive advertising advantage over Trump
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:09:24 pm »
Biden opens massive advertising advantage over Trump
by David M. Drucker, Senior Political Correspondent |
 | October 17, 2020 06:30 AM

President Trump stands to be outspent by tens of millions of dollars on television and radio in the campaign’s final weeks as Democratic nominee Joe Biden puts his significant fundraising advantage to work in key battleground states.

Biden and aligned Democratic groups were on track to invest $169.7 million in television and radio advertising during the final 21 days of the presidential campaign. Trump and allied Republican groups were set to spend nearly $70 million less, with reserved media buys of $101.4 million over the same period.

Even without the assistance of outside groups, comparing the campaigns head-to-head, Biden is poised to air more advertising in the states and media markets likely to decide the outcome of the Nov. 3 election. Republican strategists say Biden’s combined edge in campaign and outside group spending presents serious obstacles for Trump.

“The presidential TV air war is heavily tilted towards Joe Biden, and that’s because they are flush with cash and in an offense position to continue expanding the map over the closing weeks,” said Nick Everhart, a Republican operative and founder of Medium Buying, a media buying and advertising tracking firm.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/biden-opens-massive-advertising-advantage-over-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden opens massive advertising advantage over Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 11:13:33 pm »
Anybody who at this late stage of the game is so stupid and/or wishy-washy as to be influenced by campaign ads (which I NEVER watch, no matter who the candidate is or what party he belongs to)...

... we probably weren't gonna get anyway.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 11:21:27 pm »
Anybody who at this late stage of the game is so stupid and/or wishy-washy as to be influenced by campaign ads (which I NEVER watch, no matter who the candidate is or what party he belongs to)...

YUP!   And WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 11:26:28 pm »

True ... but Biden/Harris signs are all around me which is very unusual for this area -- yeppers -- I am concerned. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 11:31:47 pm »
Democrats See a Cash Surge, With a $1.5 Billion ActBlue Haul

Rebecca R. Ruiz and Rachel Shorey
Oct. 16, 2020

Democratic candidates in competitive Senate races received another surge in donations over the last few months, with some breaking fund-raising records in their states and many entering the final weeks of the campaign with significant stores of cash, according to new quarterly filings with election authorities this week.

ActBlue, the central platform for donations to Democratic candidates and causes, announced that from July 1 to Sept. 30, it had processed $1.5 billion in contributions — an amount roughly equal to what the site raised during the entire 2018 election cycle, and one far exceeding the $623.5 million that the equivalent Republican platform, WinRed, took in during the quarter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/us/politics/senate-democrats-actblue-fundraising.html

That's a heck of a lot of money to turn up in 13 weeks.  I wonder how much of it came from the last stimulus bill?  And how much came from China?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 11:51:01 pm »
Biden's following the Hillary! playbook.

This pleases me.  happy77

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 12:04:11 am »
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of desperation surrounds The Biden Campaign.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 12:05:31 am »
Democrats See a Cash Surge, With a $1.5 Billion ActBlue Haul

Rebecca R. Ruiz and Rachel Shorey
Oct. 16, 2020

Democratic candidates in competitive Senate races received another surge in donations over the last few months, with some breaking fund-raising records in their states and many entering the final weeks of the campaign with significant stores of cash, according to new quarterly filings with election authorities this week.

ActBlue, the central platform for donations to Democratic candidates and causes, announced that from July 1 to Sept. 30, it had processed $1.5 billion in contributions — an amount roughly equal to what the site raised during the entire 2018 election cycle, and one far exceeding the $623.5 million that the equivalent Republican platform, WinRed, took in during the quarter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/us/politics/senate-democrats-actblue-fundraising.html

That's a heck of a lot of money to turn up in 13 weeks.  I wonder how much of it came from the last stimulus bill?  And how much came from China?
This is what all those polls showing Biden up by 16 pts were for.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2020, 05:19:39 am »
I call BS on all this. We're supposed to believe that this is all small donations while the Dems tell us how crappy the economy is?

The Dems donor base simply isn't this large.
The Republic is lost.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2020, 12:07:43 pm »
If they have to do this at this stage of the game, something tells me that these polls are BS.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2020, 06:39:21 pm »
If they have to do this at this stage of the game, something tells me that these polls are BS.

It tells me the Rats know the polls are BS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: