Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez, Progressive ‘Squad’ Already Making Demands Of Biden Transition Team Weeks Before The  (Read 253 times)

Offline libertybele

This is downright frightening.  Obviously the fix is already in. 

Ocasio-Cortez, Progressive ‘Squad’ Already Making Demands Of Biden Transition Team Weeks Before The Election

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of the progressive “squad” of legislators are already making demands of the Biden transition team even though Biden has yet to win the election and the national polls still look like a toss-up election.

Progressives have been adamant that any Biden administration include their influence, particularly in light of deals struck earlier in 2020, giving Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden the support of far-left activists who would have preferred Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) at the helm of the Democratic presidential campaign. Ocasio-Cortez is now on the record saying that she and others plan to “push” Biden to the left if he manages to eke out a victory in early November.

“We’re different people, and clearly I, in the primary, one of the reasons why I was supportive of Senator Sanders was because of how progressive his stances are, but, you know, the primaries are over, and right now what is most important is to make sure that we ensure a Democratic victory in November and that we continue to push Vice President Biden on issues from marijuana to climate change to foreign policy,” she told news outlets last month, per the Daily Wire.

Now, according to POLITICO, she and other members of the “Squad” — including one prospective member who has yet to win an election — have signed on to an open letter demanding that Biden compile a far-left transition team devoid of CEOs and other corporate bigwigs, even if they are instrumental in setting up a new government...........

https://www.conservativereview.com/ocasio-cortez-progressive-squad-already-making-demands-of-biden-transition-team-weeks-before-the-election-2648229893.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They can put all the fixes in they want, and it's meaningless if Trump swamps them in the Electoral College.  I'm  rooting for a popular vote win, to shut down the attempts to circumvent the Electoral College.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

They can put all the fixes in they want, and it's meaningless if Trump swamps them in the Electoral College.  I'm  rooting for a popular vote win, to shut down the attempts to circumvent the Electoral College.

Best case scenario definitely, but IMHO Biden will still win due to fraud and corruption.  I hope I can come back in here on Nov. 4 and admit that I was dead wrong.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Best case scenario definitely, but IMHO Biden will still win due to fraud and corruption.  I hope I can come back in here on Nov. 4 and admit that I was dead wrong.

There has already been so much anecdotal evidence and incidents of the fraud.  And just think this has to be just the tip of the iceberg.
Biden's probably already calculated a win.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

The squad needs to be deported or in jail for treason, sedition and anarchy. They all want COMMUNISM.  COMMIES. ALL OF THEM.