Author Topic: Dashcam captures deer herd galloping into BMW  (Read 900 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dashcam captures deer herd galloping into BMW
« on: March 12, 2021, 07:42:43 pm »
Dashcam captures deer herd galloping into BMW
The animals were bounding across a Polish highway
By Gary Gastelu | Fox News

Oh, deer.

A BMW driver in Poland was lucky to escape unharmed when a herd of red deer galloped across the road leaping over and onto the car.

The action was captured on the dashcam of a vehicle following the BMW 5-Series as it slammed on the brakes in an attempt to avoid hitting the animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ClTFC-A4Po&feature=emb_logo

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/dashcam-deer-herd-crashing-bmw
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Dashcam captures deer herd galloping into BMW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 07:45:31 pm »
Saw that on TV last week.  That is some intense Deer Traffic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 08:02:29 pm »
Something ain't right.  That buck should have totaled that car.  I didn't even see a dent.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 08:48:14 pm »
If anyone ever wonders why  pickups out west have 500lb bumpers...

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 09:05:02 pm »
Something ain't right.  That buck should have totaled that car.  I didn't even see a dent.

The car was already stopped before that buck hit the car at the rear 1/4 panel.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2021, 09:17:56 pm »
Deer breed like rats when they are unmolested.
This is why some counties across America, especially agricultural areas, encourage hunters to come in and thin the herds.
More than just a significant road hazard, out of control deer herds can ravage crop farms of all kinds.
People think of deer as gentle little Bambi creatures which should be cared for and nurtured.
However, in great numbers they are just like rats or locusts or any other devastating pests.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2021, 09:35:51 pm »
People think of deer as gentle little Bambi creatures which should be cared for and nurtured.
However, in great numbers they are just like rats or locusts or any other devastating pests.

I like to think of them as a loin passed through the smoke and cut into butterfly steaks on the grill... With some onions and mushrooms... and a PBR.  happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2021, 10:23:31 pm »
I like to think of them as a loin passed through the smoke and cut into butterfly steaks on the grill... With some onions and mushrooms... and a PBR.  happy77

I have never had deer meat...no hunters in my family except for Al Qaeda   :MiniGun:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2021, 01:54:06 am »
I have never had deer meat...no hunters in my family except for Al Qaeda   :MiniGun:

Oh but you are missing out... Well maybe not so much, as most hunters run the legs off em and forget to shave off the silver skin - Either of which turns the meat gamey as hell. So if you just ask anybody for some venison, its a crapshoot, and likely leaning toward gamey.

But id I knock over a deer, it's where it has been grain fed for some time. I can't help it that a bag of grain falls off the truck all the time right there... Had a grain car tip over on the railroad track one time... and ferment... Best deer ever if you didn't mind all the griz. Seriously... There I was skinning out a deer with eight griz within my line of sight... Turns out they didn't even care.

But you knock em in the head, right in the ear so they drop like a stone. Then you make sure you cut off every bit of the silver skin during the meat processing. Then you smoke it all while it is still in 'roasts', but not enough to cook it.

And you take the inside loin, cut it in fat coins, then cut each coin again, nearly all the way through, and splay the two sides, making a butterfly steak... And lay that on a grill for something close to a medium rare - don't ever overcook wild meat or it will go tough. That right there is the very best cut you can get off a deer.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 01:55:02 am by roamer_1 »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2021, 02:08:44 am »
My kids crave chicken fried venison and jerky more than all the other ways I've cooked it up.

I have one of these Cube Steak Machines that works great for chicken fried anything.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2021, 02:15:54 am »
My kids crave chicken fried venison and jerky more than all the other ways I've cooked it up.

I have one of these Cube Steak Machines that works great for chicken fried anything.

Fancy. I just beat it out flat with a crowbar or something...  :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2021, 02:17:47 am »
...take it out in the yard, put it between two chunks of plywood, and run it over with the truck... Don't laugh... I've seen me do it.  happy77

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2021, 02:22:58 am »
To each his own.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2021, 02:29:57 am »
To each his own.

Give a Stiletto framing hammer a try.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2021, 02:44:13 am »
A dutch oven works wonders on any cut of deer.  Cut you off a hearty chunk, add some water, cover with lid, and bake.  It will come out tender and tasty every time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2021, 02:45:37 am »
A dutch oven works wonders on any cut of deer.  Cut you off a hearty chunk, add some water, cover with lid, and bake.  It will come out tender and tasty every time.

I have 4 dutch ovens.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2021, 02:53:30 am »
Give a Stiletto framing hammer a try.

Estwing... 32oz...  :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2021, 02:55:30 am »

Or bottle it.. Cold packed and run it through a pressure cooker. I still have about 20 quarts laid up

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2021, 03:03:14 am »
Or bottle it.. Cold packed and run it through a pressure cooker. I still have about 20 quarts laid up

I have some in elk flavor.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2021, 03:10:02 am »
I have some in elk flavor.

I meed another elk. And some moose. None left.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2021, 01:01:00 pm »
What I haven't made up in a long time is venison snack sticks made up in sheep casings.