Author Topic: Trump mocks Steve Scully after ex-debate moderator gets suspended for lying about Twitter hack  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump mocks Steve Scully after ex-debate moderator gets suspended for lying about Twitter hack
'I said he would not be appropriate because of conflicts. I was right,' Trump tweeted
By Brian Flood, Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

President Trump mocked now-suspended C-SPAN political editor Steve Scully on Friday morning after the veteran journalist admitted he lied that his Twitter account was hacked after his message to former Trump aide-turned-adversary Anthony Scaramucci emerged.

Scully, the "Washington Journal" host who was slated to moderate the now-canceled town hall debate between President Trump and Joe Biden, was suspended indefinitely on Thursday. 

Scully went viral last week after a tweet sent from his account indicated he had reached out to the former White House communications director – but he claimed his account was hacked before he admitted that he did send the message. 

“Steve Scully of @cspan had a very bad week. When his name was announced, I said he would not be appropriate because of conflicts,” Trump tweeted. “I was right! Then he said he was hacked, he wasn’t. I was right again! But his biggest mistake was “confiding” in a lowlife loser like the Mooch. Sad!”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-mocks-steve-scully-debate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Did Scully scuttle the Presidential debates commission by exposing its bias even more than the obvious partisanship "moderators" display during debates?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete, we can only hope...

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump mocks Steve Scully after ex-debate moderator gets suspended for lying about Twitter hack
'I said he would not be appropriate because of conflicts. I was right,' Trump tweeted
By Brian Flood, Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

President Trump mocked now-suspended C-SPAN political editor Steve Scully on Friday morning after the veteran journalist admitted he lied that his Twitter account was hacked after his message to former Trump aide-turned-adversary Anthony Scaramucci emerged.

Scully, the "Washington Journal" host who was slated to moderate the now-canceled town hall debate between President Trump and Joe Biden, was suspended indefinitely on Thursday. 

Scully went viral last week after a tweet sent from his account indicated he had reached out to the former White House communications director – but he claimed his account was hacked before he admitted that he did send the message. 

“Steve Scully of @cspan had a very bad week. When his name was announced, I said he would not be appropriate because of conflicts,” Trump tweeted. “I was right! Then he said he was hacked, he wasn’t. I was right again! But his biggest mistake was “confiding” in a lowlife loser like the Mooch. Sad!”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-mocks-steve-scully-debate

I don't see any mock. I see some truth telling.  What was the mock?  Telling the facts is now mocking?  Like saying some truth about blacks,  is being racist?   FACTS ARE JUST FACTS.  I don't get it.