Author Topic: FNC’s Carlson: ‘How Has Joe Biden Lived in Extravagance All of These Years on a Government Salary?’  (Read 442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Carlson: ‘How Has Joe Biden Lived in Extravagance All of These Years on a Government Salary?’

Jeff Poor 16 Oct 2020

Thursday, Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson took another look at the developing story about Hunter Biden, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, and his questionable business dealings abroad.

They have once again become a story as The New York Post has unveiled emails allegedly tied to the Bidens.

However, Carlson said there were not just unanswered questions about Hunter Biden but also Joe Biden regarding his own livelihood.

Transcript as follows:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/16/fncs-carlson-how-has-joe-biden-lived-in-extravagance-all-of-these-years-on-a-government-salary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tucker's is the best show on TV presently.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
*wink, wink*  *nod, nod*

DeeCee's worst kept secret:  Politicians are not in it for the salary and bennies, though that helps.

They're in it for the graft.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So good that Twatter and Bookface shadow bans his posts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Guiliani let out that often half the foreign money Joe funnels to Hunter, Hunter has to kick back to Joe.  and Hunter doesn't like it ! 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Agree, Fox News is dead to me except for his show.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....