Author Topic: FNC’s Carlson: ‘How Has Joe Biden Lived in Extravagance All of These Years on a Government Salary?’  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• "Come on man!"
  • Administrator
FNC’s Carlson: ‘How Has Joe Biden Lived in Extravagance All of These Years on a Government Salary?’

Jeff Poor 16 Oct 2020

Thursday, Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson took another look at the developing story about Hunter Biden, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, and his questionable business dealings abroad.

They have once again become a story as The New York Post has unveiled emails allegedly tied to the Bidens.

However, Carlson said there were not just unanswered questions about Hunter Biden but also Joe Biden regarding his own livelihood.

Transcript as follows:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/16/fncs-carlson-how-has-joe-biden-lived-in-extravagance-all-of-these-years-on-a-government-salary/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Tucker's is the best show on TV presently.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®
*wink, wink*  *nod, nod*

DeeCee's worst kept secret:  Politicians are not in it for the salary and bennies, though that helps.

They're in it for the graft.

"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®

So good that Twatter and Bookface shadow bans his posts.
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

Guiliani let out that often half the foreign money Joe funnels to Hunter, Hunter has to kick back to Joe.  and Hunter doesn't like it ! 22222frying pan

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain, Romney or Trump. You?

Agree, Fox News is dead to me except for his show.
Older men are to be temperate, dignified, self controlled, and sound in faith, love and perseverance. - Titus 2:2

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf