Author Topic: All of Joe Biden's Homes, In Photos  (Read 717 times)

Online mountaineer

All of Joe Biden's Homes, In Photos
« on: October 16, 2020, 02:38:28 pm »
Working class Joe.
All of Joe Biden's Homes, In Photos
"Even as a kid in high school I'd been seduced by real estate."
By Leena Kim   
Sep 29, 2020

For most of his 44-year-long career in public office, Joe Biden had a nickname: Middle Class Joe. He also often called himself "one of the poorest members of Congress." His scrappy roots—born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, to a father who suffered a number of financial setbacks—are now a big part of his 2020 presidential campaign's plan to appeal to American voters. But according to the Wall Street Journal, the reason why Biden was often at the bottom of the wealth ladder among his colleagues in the Senate had a lot to do with his life-long obsession with real estate. "Even as a kid in high school I'd been seduced by real estate," he wrote in his 2007 autobiography, Promises to Keep.

Biden began buying homes—especially those that were outside his budget—in his twenties, taking out multiple mortgages and receiving loans against life insurance policies. His net worth was often in the negatives—in 2007, he was ranked the least wealthy senator.

Today, the 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee is hardly middle class anymore. According to a 2019 Forbes estimate, Biden and his wife Jill are worth $9 million, much of that accrued from speaking fees and book deals that came pouring in after his vice presidency. About $4 million of that worth is in his real estate.  ...

Joe and Jill Biden’s main residence in Greenville, Delaware, an upscale suburb of Wilmington.
Story goes on to show his $2.7 million beach home, his D.C. area home and one of his former DE homes.
Town and Country Magazine
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: All of Joe Biden's Homes, In Photos
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:56:46 pm »
To really give the article justice, all 3 need to be shown at once.

Greenville, Delaware

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

McLean, Virginia

Does this look like real estate of someone who has spent their entire career in the public sector?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 03:53:38 pm »
@roamer_1
@sneakypete

Joe likes houses, likely because there was a time the family could not be together in a house; the kids (Joe being one of them) had to live with the grandparents.  Now, he knows he has houses.

"Biden Sr. worked for a company that made sealant for merchant marine ships during World War II, but had difficulty finding work in the decades that followed.  As a result, the family went through financial difficulties; For a time, the children even went to live with their maternal grandparents. The family ended up moving to a suburb of Wilmington, and Biden Sr. worked initially selling used cars."

"Today, the 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee is hardly middle class anymore. According to a 2019 Forbes estimate, Biden and his wife Jill are worth $9 million, much of that accrued from speaking fees and book deals that came pouring in after his vice presidency. About $4 million of that worth is in his real estate."

"While the Bidens' collection of homes pales in comparison to his opponent Donald Trump's many gilded palaces, the family still lays claim to an impressive group of stately digs."

Story you can laugh at, or not, if it relates to you, too:
My parents grew up living in Arkansas in the country, both growing up on farms, and all houses had an outhouse for a potty.

Father began to work for Sun Oil Company in Oklahoma and was moved to east Texas.  That is where I was born in 1933 - the house had an outhouse.  When I entered school, I would try to wait to use the potty until I got to school.  My townhouse has THREE bathrooms which means THREE potties. I will always have a potty and Joe will always have a house.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 04:00:23 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 04:08:16 pm »
@roamer_1

Joe likes houses, likely because there was a time the family could not be together in a house; the kids (Joe being one of them) had to live with the grandparents.  Now, he knows he has houses.   

Who gives a damn if Joe likes houses @Victoria33 -- or if he thinks he's entitled to them.  Joe obtained the houses by selling his position to the highest bidder.

Here's what matters:  Joe likes putting his greed before the needs and best interests of the people he was hired to serve.  And Joe likes putting his greed before the country's national security by jumping into bed with the Chinese communists for half of every dollar the communists throw at his crack-head son.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 04:19:40 pm »
My father grew up in southern W.Va. and went to school barefoot. He became a TV broadcasting executive and made a decent life for us. Unlike Joe, I don't try to paint myself as a Great Depression baby - even though my father was - while sitting in my $2.7 million beach house. Oh yeah, I don't have a $2.7 million vacation home, I forgot.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 08:28:46 pm »
They look like the homes of a grifter who has shaken down everyone that has crossed his path.  And that includes our two primary enemies Russia and China, who have paid him tens of millions through his bag man son. 

This man should be indicted, convicted and dispatched for treason.  No mystery whatsoever how he accumulated all this wealth.  He is a crook, and the head of a crime family that has managed to get away with it to date. 

NO JUSTICE, NO COUNTRY, NO FREEDOM

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 08:41:02 pm »
I was sure there would be a picture of his mansion in Scranton./s

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 09:18:19 pm »
$9 million? If this guy's a crook, he ain't a very good one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 09:27:55 pm »
Not envious of Sloe Joe in the least, and I could care less how many homes he has.   He may feel he has everything and is above everyone because of his riches, but he lacks respect from others, has no integrity and right now can't even remember who he is half the time.  At least I can look at myself in the mirror in the morning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 09:39:44 pm »
Not envious of Sloe Joe in the least, and I could care less how many homes he has.   He may feel he has everything and is above everyone because of his riches, but he lacks respect from others, has no integrity and right now can't even remember who he is half the time.  At least I can look at myself in the mirror in the morning.
The only reason any of us should care about Joe's mansions is how he became wealthy. Normally, I couldn't care less if someone earns his fortune through cleverness, hard work and the usual means. Good for them. But with Joe it's all graft, corruption and crooked deals, usually at the expense of taxpayers or national security.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 12:02:48 am »
Ol' Joe isn't gonna be president for very long, in any case.
After that, what he owns and where he lives won't matter...