Author Topic: Can the Democrats Sell Their Worst Candidate Ever?  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Can the Democrats Sell Their Worst Candidate Ever?
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:22:14 pm »
October 16, 2020
Can the Democrats Sell Their Worst Candidate Ever?
By Jack Cashill

Even before anyone ever heard of Hunter Biden’s laptop, Democrats were facing a marketing challenge unknown in the era of moving images: selling a candidate that no one -- with the possible exception of Jill “Edith Wilson” Biden -- could possibly be enthused about.

By any standard, especially by progressive Democratic standards, Joe Biden is a flaming mess. No Democrat of any age will have ever pulled the lever for a less attractive candidate. Compared to Joe, Hillary Clinton was JFK. Hillary actually had fans.

Democratic leaders and their increasingly Pravda-like media allies know what a mess Biden is. In 2019, before he emerged as the candidate, they openly shared their misgivings. In early June 2019, for instance, both the New York Times and the Washington Post produced video hit pieces highlighting Biden’s problematic history. These pieces were triggered, wrote the Post, by the fact that the Biden campaign “lifted language without credit, at times word for word, when crafting its education and climate plans.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/10/can_the_democrats_sell_their_worst_candidate_ever.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Can the Democrats Sell Their Worst Candidate Ever?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 11:09:06 pm »
For the "worst candidate ever", he seems to be on the verge of winning.

Does this reflect marketing skills, or the declining discernment capabilities of American voters...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 11:11:46 pm »

Does this reflect marketing skills, or the declining discernment capabilities of American voters...?

Verge of winning according to the polls or on the verge of winning because of fraud and corruption?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 11:17:50 pm »

There is nothing wrong with voter discernment.  Taxpayers in this country are now in the minority and have become a slave class to those who pay no taxes.  And people will vote for Joe Biden because he has promised to protect that.  Nothing else matters.  As long as the majority can force the minority to pay all the bills, the grifters win.

I hate to admit that this started with Reagan.  But removing people from the tax rolls was an extremely bad idea.  Everyone should be paying taxes.  Everyone.  From corporate executives to crackheads.  Everyone should be financially vested in our government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 12:15:24 am »
A Biden rally is held and ten people show up.  A Trump rally is held and tens of thousands show up.  This is an I.Q. test, and failing it the democrats will heartily laugh their asses off.
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 12:41:17 am »

It is becoming more and more difficult for me to care about America as a nation or the American people.
My time on this Earth is growing smaller by the day. Whatever happens to me at this point is not very consequential.

It is out of my control anyway.

If America votes to have their own Police Force disbanded, and votes to have their own property and wealth confiscated, then who am I to worry about it? Let them have what they apparently want. Just like every country in history in the world that has been through this process, they will live in misery by their own choosing. There is a certain amount of schadenfreude in play here.

LIBERALS IF TRUMP IS ELECTED

How awesome will it be to watch all the Hollywood elites have their mansions turned into homeless shelters? How awesome will it be to watch all the Liberal wealthy elite having their bank accounts, assets, and investments, "frozen and redistributed" by the government? Yes, people will get hurt. Yes, people will die. But it is out of my hands.  :shrug:

LIBERALS A YEAR FROM NOW IF TRUMP NOT ELECTED
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 12:52:44 am »

How awesome will it be to watch all the Hollywood elites have their mansions turned into homeless shelters? How awesome will it be to watch all the Liberal wealthy elite having their bank accounts, assets, and investments, "frozen and redistributed" by the government?

@240B

NOT going to happen. Not now,not ever. Actors,actresses,and movies are VERY important to the police state leadership because they help "sell" the story to the peons their masters want them to know. This was even true in Communist China and Russia.

Even the peons in a slave state have the same human needs,wants,and dreams as everyone else,and people like to watch movies with the stars as honest and forthright working class people who despite the struggle and the odds,managed to break free and rise to the top of the heap. People like Ballerinas were among the most admired people in the old USSR,and the restrictions that applied to normal people did NOT apply to them.

The communists need actors and actresses to help keep the peons in line.

Giving people hope and the ILLUSION of freedom is a MUCH better way to control them and keep them in line than continually pushing their faces in the pig pen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 01:06:09 am »
@sneakypete
All true. But I don't think many people are grasping how outer space 'radical' these people are.
Kamala, AOC, the so called 'squad', these people want to destroy America. All of it.
Forget about Biden. Biden is a nothing nobody. He will gone immediately.
And the people who step in his place are all vicious anti-Americans. All Americans.
They are not looking to sell any illusions. They thrive on chaos.
I understand what you said but I think the group replacing Biden are too utterly stupid to understand what you wrote.
Also, they simply do not care anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 01:20:36 am »
@sneakypete
All true. But I don't think many people are grasping how outer space 'radical' these people are.
Kamala, AOC, the so called 'squad', these people want to destroy America. All of it.

@240B

Useful tools,useful fools for the revolution. Once the hard core that are running this from behind the scenes are securely in power,ALL the people like Harris will either be executed (there is NOTHING a revolutionary fears and hates more than a revolutionary inside his government once he has taken over),or shipped off to labor camps to be worked to death in mines or factories.

Don't forget,the NWO is a dictatorship,not a democracy.

Forget about Biden. Biden is a nothing nobody. He will gone immediately.

I agree. He was just a "spokesmodel". Once elected,IF he is,he immediately becomes obsolete.

And the people who step in his place are all vicious anti-Americans. All Americans.
They are not looking to sell any illusions. They thrive on chaos.
I understand what you said but I think the group replacing Biden are too utterly stupid to understand what you wrote.

I don't think they will be given a choice. No such thing as saying "I quit,and I'm going to run against you in the next election!"in a communist country because the elections are fixed,and you will be dead before the next one takes place,anyhow.

BTW,don't forget that when questioned about letting the peasants vote after the commies took over Russia,Stalin is quoted as saying "It doesn't matter who votes or who they vote for. What matters is who counts the votes."

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 01:23:05 am by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 01:30:51 am »
Everyone should be financially vested in our government.

Or rather, as it used to be, only the invested had a right to vote.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 01:35:40 am »
A Biden rally is held and ten people show up.  A Trump rally is held and tens of thousands show up.  This is an I.Q. test, and failing it the democrats will heartily laugh their asses off.
 :yowsa:

Sorry,  don't get your last sentence.  You saying,  they will win no matter what?   That means WAR. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 10:24:44 pm »
Didn't George Mcgovern already face the voters and lose?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 12:35:34 am »
Biden could die and be wheeled into appearances in his coffin,and the Dims would still vote for him because he's a Dim,and he's going to give them your money in exchange for your vote.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 06:01:20 pm »
Sadly, the Bible refers to people who are riddled with sin, depraved, degenerate as; Given over to believe a lie.  Look how millions dearly love believing every lie that proceeds from the mouths of unashamed lying democrats.  The hypocrisy of demanding flawlessness from others as the wallow in iniquities like pigs in mud.  They are rebellious followers seeking a high cliff to finally find due recompense. :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions