Author Topic: Mark Kelly campaign spokesman apologizes for calling cops 'worthless f---ing pigs'  (Read 247 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Thursday, October 15, 2020

A campaign spokesman for Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologized Thursday for a tweet he wrote just before joining the campaign that called police “worthless f–ing pigs.”

T.J. L’Heureux, Mr. Kelly’s deputy press secretary, called police “worthless f–ing pigs” in response to a video that showed Chicago police clashing with protesters in August. He joined Mr. Kelly’s campaign one week later.

The Washington Free Beacon first reported the tweet Thursday morning, prompting Mr. L’Heureux to delete the tweet and lock his account.

“I deeply regret my comment and apologize for what I wrote — I was wrong,” he later said in a statement provided to The Arizona Republic. “My comment does not reflect who I am or what I believe, and most importantly, it is not representative of what this campaign stands for. The language I used and the sentiment I conveyed do not belong in our political process, which is why I have deleted the tweet.”

A statement from Mr. Kelly’s communications director, Jacob Peters, said the Senate candidate is the son of two police officers and respects law enforcement, and that disciplinary action was taken as soon as the campaign was made aware of Mr. L’Heureux’s tweet.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/15/mark-kelly-campaign-spokesman-apologizes-for-calli/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Apology not accepted, Mr. Kelly.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't accept any apology from some DEMON-RAT. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Apology not accepted, Mr. Kelly.

888high58888.   30 seconds apart.   Same thought.   lol